View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

2 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Hybrid View

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 391 Discussion / 392 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...-big-summoning

Loved the page. Tsuna sure does look like a true boss. And Kyoko is clueless is to what the hell is going on.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-27-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Since 2009 when I watched the anime, and following that by reading the manga when the former finished, I've wanted one moment. Just one moment. Just this moment: for Tsuna to unremittingly accept and entrench himself as Boss. The last screen is possibly one of Tsuna's crown glory moments.

In all ways this deepens the story to a higher caliber of symbols. This is the first time I can recall in which Reborn actually is directly involved with a dramatically ironic situation. Reborn, for the greater tenure of this series, has contained a type of analyzing and probing that equals Tsuna's if not surpasses it simply through experience. Reborn has not considered Tsuna's resolve simply because of how unnatural the night flame is; he is in for a rude awakening for not respecting the blood of the Vongola. He forgets that Tsuna is the de facto King of the Sky, whom is now embracing his role as harmonizer of the Dying Wills.

I wonder what's next for the manga if this arc ends.