View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

5 83.33%
  • l4l Great

1 16.67%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 287 Discussion/288 Predictions

Here's the chapter and it was so good! Read it here: http://mangateers.com/manga/fairy-tail/287/1/

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

a guild specialized in anti fairy magic? LOL raven tail. Yeah Laxus is the boss the best part for me was when he use thunder roar on the crazy bitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Wow Laxus really kicked some ass there!

I was expecting Raven Tail to put up more of a fight but Laxus didn't even break a sweat.

What's with that little black doll? was that their getaway or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Wow Laxus really kicked some ass there!
    I didn't see it that way. It's more of the whole RT (except Obra) are bunch of weak ass mages. Anti FT magic my ass. Who in the blue hell is weak against hair?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I was expecting Raven Tail to put up more of a fight but Laxus didn't even break a sweat.

What's with that little black doll? was that their getaway or something?
    That big person with huge nose, was the doll, while that little demon was the puppeteer.

Hmmmm, Laxus didn't even need to enter his muscle mode to own a whole guild... so what was his weakness anyway ? Oh well, they at least scratched him to the blood .

Does Lumen Etoile translate to something ? From what I got, it's an 'Illuminating 6-pointed star, with a wavy rays'.

It's just like I guessed, it's hidden with the same magic that Mavis is, allowing only those that bear the crest to see it (since it really is beneath the guild that supposedly Ivan searched thoroughly).

So, does the little hold the same type of magic as Zeref, or...

I wonder if only Fairy Tail B is going to be disqualified because of Jelal ,or is it going to be the whole guild.

Nice chapter....Two words: Laxus Owned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

2 words: raventail sucks

we are not seriously thinking that thats all raven tail has are we. there is definitely more to obra. im not counting them out yet. NOT AT ALL! not totally any way. either way luxas is the boss. end of story.! fairy tail vs saber tooth is going to be something special.

also i expect big things from wendy's fight. plus i dont think they would be disqualified for that because they could claim they did not know. OR they could try to pull a twin lie maybe ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After Erza's show, this should really be par of the course for Luxus. They're both solid S-Class mages after all.