Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dragon Slayer
    Hmm.. I was wondering if the less black color doesn't mean the more used up eyes - Madara lost his sigh but his brother was still all right and on the picture we can see them before this event and Madara's eyes are more 'white'. Maybe I'm wrong but doesn't white eyes means that someone is blind?
    But of course this is only one of many theories we can make.

It seems each guy has a unique shape when acquiring the MS, so the question is, do each of the MS have different techniques?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    MS (Not Mangashare XD) is personal just like your iris. I think everyone has an different MS. The MS'es we have seen are all different so tell me why it shouldn't 0be personal?
    Well if thats true is it a coincidence that Madara's younger brother and Itachi have the same ms?

I don't think Madara's bro and Itachi have the same MS. Madara's brother's MS looks more like one of those radioactive symbols and Itachi's MS looks like a fancy three pronged shuriken.

Someone needs to bust out a really good picture of all 4 different types of MS, Itachi, Kakashi, Younger brother, and Madara then we can all compare and see whats up. I'll do it if it isn't done by the time I go home today but hopefully someone beats me to it lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Okay, here it is. I did this pretty quick but I think it's good enough.

The picture of Madara's brother's MS is not that good but it was the only one.

perhaps every uchiha's mangeykyou is a bit unique

perhaps every uchiha's mangeykyou is a bit unique lets see if saskue get his what it will look like
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

I think kakashi's looks the best so far, then maybe Itachi, then little bro, then Madara. I just kinda don't like the look of Madara's one, it looks like some kinds of ring worm disease or something
    A pie in the sky?

LOL Ring worm! My god, if only ring worms gave power like that! I'd be out trying to catch it from someone. Then, I'd try to figure out how to make it Immortal Ring Worm Power.

*cough*

I have to say, I do like the appearance of ring worm power MS and the immortal MS as well. Itachi's, well, I really like him and so whenever he pulls off an MS, I feel happy. I enjoy seeing him use it.