View Poll Results: Did Kishi plan on using the element chakara types like now?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he was planning it all along.

24 53.33%
  • No, I think he's been making it as he goes along.

21 46.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Elements only been introduced in shippuuden?

It has come to my attention that there wasn't too much detail on Elements during the first series of Naruto...

Call me crazy but I think that Kishi only recently thought about it true roll in Naruto (recently having to be shippuuden).

Seriously, I think he's been making it up as he's been going along.

For example on Naruto the first series where Naruto is jealous of Kakashi teaching Sasuke Chidori he keeps asking Kakashi to teach him it... Kakashi replies "Fine, first try and gather chakara in your hand". He doesn't state anything about Elements or anything...

Another thing is, after Kakashi finished his talk about elements and reshaping and shit like that, Sasuke attacks Orochimaru with a reshaped lightening element thingy ma jig...

This also has been brought to my attention that Sasuke taught himself how to reshape his lightening element as Orochimaru says "Whats this!? I've never seen an element reshaped like this before" or something... Though I can be wrong.

Which also reminds me of Asuma, they didn't talk about his Chakara blades till Naruto needed know of them, WHY!?

Now having wasted over 30 minutes on this while supposing to do Psychology homework...

What do you guys think?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    ive noticed this too, though asuma's chakra blades were mentioned during his fight with kisame.

Weren't they only mentioned slightly, it didn't talk about wind manipulation though.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

erm.. it still has to be introduced? =/

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    erm.. it still has to be introduced? =/
    Nah, the complaint is that we've gone years worth of the Naruto manga and elemental chakra should be a very obvious thing to mention, yet it only suddenly appears in Part II. If it'd been brought up a few times early on and then expanded in Part II then that would make more sense, it's the fact that it just kind of randomly happens, and then with the advent of Naruto's special Rasengan and Rinnegan and the Six Elemental Paths becomes an important part of the story.To be honest, it's not great writing.

To be totally honest though, if you've ever read a long fantasy series, you'll notice the world evolving a hell of a lot as the series progresses, there the author has the luxury of revising his ideas between books and is able to make it seem more seamless, but it definately happens. In a Manga, it's weekly, so a new idea can seem as though it's come totally out of the blue. Personally, if it makes the Manga more interesting as I think this does, I'm willing to suspend disbelief and say that it's simply a Jounin-level concept or something that wouldn't be worth mentioning to idiots like Naruto.

indeed it was planned from the beginning...just like the rest of the plot
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I think Kakashi told Naruto that because he did not want to bother explaining things to him, and he would not have gotten it even if he did explain it. But otherwise, I do agree that this has come completely out of the blue. Though it has added more elements to the story, I still don't understand why lightning beats earth. That totally goes against the laws the pokemon has laid forth.
    Aside from that, it would be nice to think that everything has been going according to plan.

Haha yeh xD
    I want to know what the heck that 6th element is, unless it was a typo or something haha.

The element of lovin'

Pain: Konan baby, me and you can light the skys with love.
    Konan: WHAT!? *Turns into paper airplane and flys away.*

I don't understand Naruto anymore, how is Konan paper now =/

It seems everyone has a Kekkai Genkai now...

lol... i guess this is something i have yet noticed i just keep reading and watching the anime that its seems that i know it already, but if you put things this way.. so yeah lol WHAT?

Kekkai Genkai hope they keep making stuff up

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    dont you think it would be really crap n boring if we knew abt everything from the start.