Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    this is the only thing i hate about Naruto, Kishimoto develops the other characters too much even though they dnt get much screen time, while Naruto who gets tons, barely improved... for example, you'd think teh four tails would be epic, but its not... sure it has a powerful laser compressed chakra beam, but i have expected more out of it... Masashi should really asked Seishi(his twin brother and creator of 666 satan) to help develop naruto in my opinion...
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

I on the other hand think he is doing a great job. Look at Bleach for example. Just about as many characters, but look at all the plot holes in that manga. He starts things and just leaves em alone for well... He still hasn't finished explaining alot of things, Vizards, Urahara just to name a couple...It seems like everybody gets their time to shine, who exactly are you referring to? You weren't suprised to see naruto shoot out a huge ass hyper beam?
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

I really like the fact that he gives more time to the other characters, the point to me is not that the main character is underdeveloped, but that some side characters (e.g. Sasuke, albeit being the co-main character) are overdeveloped. Anyways he can't really focus on everyone at the same time and the same way.

So I'd appreciate if he'd let loose of the Uchihas, but this is not the case. I long awaited this fight and its major revelations.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    this is the only thing i hate about Naruto, Kishimoto develops the other characters too much even though they dnt get much screen time, while Naruto who gets tons, barely improved... for example, you'd think teh four tails would be epic, but its not... sure it has a powerful laser compressed chakra beam, but i have expected more out of it... Masashi should really asked Seishi(his twin brother and creator of 666 satan) to help develop naruto in my opinion...
    I don't have a problem with the development of the manga itself and I've never read 666Satan so I wouldn't know how to comment on him getting opinions from his bro. In any case, he has a team with him that would make suggestions etc, but it's still entirely his own thing. My problem is with the over-developing of everyone else while Naruto waits, as you pointed out.

Also, I am glad that the 4-tails hasn't shown up again. Naruto should use more of his own power and not rely on kyuubi, so the few kyuubi-enriched scenes, the better it is for me. His rasen-shuuriken was way better in terms of skill and power than anything he's ever done while laced in kyuubi chakra and blood. But that technique is dangerous to the user, so again Kishi gives Naruto something and takes it away.

The manga however is beautifully drawn, the storyline is fantastic and even if it's 3 months down the line, we always have our questions answered. So I think Kishi is a great mangaka and I rate him higher than many other mangakas who only stick to showing the protagonist as uber-powerful and infallible, while focusing on no one else.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

"1. Is Jiraiya dead?
    Kishi : He lives..............................in your heart.
    Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore."

Hints on Tsunade's death?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO