Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well one good thing we get is that Sakura will fanally have some ''screen'' she is not my fav character but they really haven't done anything with her and who knows maybe will finally see who she ends up with Sasuke or Naruto.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

why is everyone sick of sasuke? i'm not a sasuke fanboy and i know you guys don't believe me but you all have to realize that the sasuke and itachi fight was scheduled from day one. it's about fucking time kishi showed the fight and got it over with. i think it's a good idea that kishi is only going to concentrate on sasuke, kakashi, and sakura.

hopefully he makes naruto train with the toads of screen. if naruto trains off screen then i hope he starts kicking major ass. i really hope that's what happens cuz i'm tired of seeing naruto doing the same ol' stuff. also i think kakashi's probably gonna be hokage and tsunade is gonna die. i just wonder how she's gonna die.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Well one good thing we get is that Sakura will fanally have some ''screen'' she is not my fav character but they really haven't done anything with her and who knows maybe will finally see who she ends up with Sasuke or Naruto.
    Huh? What are you saying masgrande?

Sakura got to show us what she's capable of in the Sasori arc. We saw her extreme growth from one who cried in the shadows to one who charged in with blazing fists. So I think a lot has been done with her character...more than any one else her growth was extreme.

---

@ ironmaidenlive. It's not that I hate Sasuke, and I am enjoying this fight a lot, cause as you said it's something that everyone has been expecting from the moment Sasuke said 'there's a certain man I have to kill'. What's irking most of us is the fact that the main character is so underdeveloped but he'll be the one waiting in 2008.

I hope what cross21 presumes will occur; that while everyone else is being featured, Naruto is somewhere else actually getting smarter and stronger.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

To tell you the truth one of the main reasons I like this manga is because it doesnt always just focus on the main character. Dont get me wrong i love Naruto, its just that im really curious about how everyone else in the Narutoverse will develop. For example the Shikamaru part with him dealing with the death of his sensei was awsome so I would like to see more of this. While we waite to see these character developments with Sasuke and the other guys it is gonna make it that much more exciting to see Naruto's big return which will be most likely be awsome.

I don't really care much, as long as Kishi keeps producing quality plots

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Arhazivory I am sorry to say this but I had completely forgotten about Sasori is kind of embarrassing forgeting such an important fight and I do agree that her fighting skill have change the most out of everyone but what I meant when I said we haven't seen anything about her I mean something more personal like her side of the story and her growth.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

I would love to see Hinatas growth if shes anything like in the game Accel 2 she should be awsome. Also makes me wonder will the Akatsuki plot be wrapped up before we get into Root or Kabuto

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Arhazivory I am sorry to say this but I had completely forgotten about Sasori is kind of embarrassing forgeting such an important fight and I do agree that her fighting skill have change the most out of everyone but what I meant when I said we haven't seen anything about her I mean something more personal like her side of the story and her growth.
    LOL....okay then. I don't know if Kishi will delve into her romantic life either.

POW, I totally forgot about Kabutomaru or is it Orochibuto. Hmmm... Seems like Naruto still has some ways to go.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i agree with ya, 90% of the manga has been about what happen to sasuke or what
    he wants.

god a need a break from the uchihas and their f-ing eyes.
    i like this post,it's so refreshing

and beware guys,arhazivory is a strict naruto-hinata fan
    if sakura wants is to become a bit more important,she'd better learn some new jutsus
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Hmm pretty interesting post on Narutofan, Im really interested in seeing Shikamaru's new developments and Sakura's too should be super cool. I also wanna see Naruto's new growth too, although wasn't that what he was supose to be doing with Jiraiya all this time anyways? I bet Yamato is going to be completely different from Jiraiya and treat Naruto like he was in ANBU and make him grow up or die, Jiraiya was so powerful and knew so much but for some reason I just though he treated Naruto a little softer than Yamato ever did, which is good because Naruto is a Ninja and should act like one.

I hope Sasuke and Itachi end this thing already and there's not some kind of Itachi infected person running around after like Kabuchimaru. But from that interview it seems like this is going to be another epicly long manga...

Im excited for this new year, I hope we get it started with a bang with Sasuke and finishing off Akatsuki.
    A pie in the sky?