1 9.09%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Is that guy really dead ....since we didn't see his body I'm not so sure.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Wouldn't be surprised if that guy's still alive.

I wonder what Aizen will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if that guy's still alive.

I wonder what Aizen will do.
    Aizen would most likely team up with the good guys because the quincies would kill him as well.

the person who said something about ichigo's multiple natures possibly being why they cant steal his bankai might be right..

a) hes human
    b/c) he has both shinigami AND hollow powers. Granted he channels his hollow powers through his shinigami ones
    d) ichigo's bankai, unlike a lot of the other shinigami's, is more worn by ichigo than anything.

its through that unique combonation that he seems to always rise to the occasion and trounce pretty much every bad guy he comes across eventually. And its also possibly why the quincy's bankai stealing medals don't seem to work on him (and only have been able to grab little pieces of his bankai-form uniform)
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by dmd_crow View Post
    Aizen would most likely team up with the good guys because the quincies would kill him as well.
    THey can attempt to but i highly doubt they will succeed... remember aizen is immortal because of the hougyoku... not even urahara its creator could destroy the hogyouku.... unless the quincy find a way to destroy the orb they could blast the entire galaxy to bits and hire son goku to do it....aizen would still regenerate back with a smile lols....

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Is that guy really dead ....since we didn't see his body I'm not so sure.
    I think he is still alive.... i hope urahara would interrogate him

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Engaging in hella hyperbole I see. The Hogy is not the Infinity Gauntlet or anything, it does not possess that sort of power & to this point, seems limited by the imagination & will of it's wielder. It's not invincible & neither is Aizen, it was simply beyond the current cast of characters to completely destroy, which isn't even remotely the same thing.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    you have to wonder what uryuu will do because he is a quincy and fight is gonna inevitably break out in karakura town... its a sticky situation because i feel that ishida's father is still angry with shinigami ........
    however great ep i wanna see the difference he'll make in soul society because he sure can't take them all on at once and how about if the quincy then try and use all 5 of themselves and just focus on sealing ichigo's bankai?

and i wonder what would happen if you release your bankai when vanderich aren't around and then that suddenly appear do you think they'll be able to seal it or because its already activated won't be possible?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

^I believe it would still be possible because in this chapter Opie tried to do it just to make sure that Ichigo's bankai can't be stolen, right?.. If there was no way to steal it after it's been activated...why did he bother at all?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    ^I believe it would still be possible because in this chapter Opie tried to do it just to make sure that Ichigo's bankai can't be stolen, right?.. If there was no way to steal it after it's been activated...why did he bother at all?
    Yes we don't know for sure if it can't be taken at all...notice that opie medallion sip some black reiatsu and then ichigo losses his X's in his bankai clothes, similar to how ivan partially absorbed ichigo's gloves but failed in the end... i still think its because of ichigo's fullbring fused to his shinigami powers that prevents it from being taken or because he is an ultimate hybrid.....but for all we know the VR's updated their medallions or maybe buckbeard has a single one that could possibly capture ichigo's bankai........