0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Lol Urahara one shot one kill.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    No sh*t, he does this all the time, I'm starting to wonder if his bankai isn't a sniper rifle, after all it would fit the description of being unfit for training and would fit Urahara's style of shooting after sensing when his target's guard/spirit armor/whatever goes down.

So, they are actually shooting their blood, in their special Angel Mode Holy Arrows ? I guess their blood itself could absorb spirit particles as it flies and hits the target, a little like Seeleschneider (Soul Cutter), but better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Urahara is Ma MAN! strong and opportunistic. When the enemies grows weak he attacks

Opie is still alive so its another sneak attack, same thing he did with aizen back then. I guess the question here is why will he remain in HM? is there something relevant and of great importance in HM that he is willing to stay there and let only ichigo go back to SS? I seriously doubt that he went to HM just to accompany ichigo, he could have just stayed in the RW or went to SS and help but he did not. This guy is as mysterious as hell

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Urahara is the most sneakiest mofo I've ever seen.

I wonder if Ichigo will make it back in time to save SS.

Can someone clarify whether Shusui's bankai got stolen. I know he got shot in his eye socket, but did his bankai get sealed too?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Uh-oh "The Black Resucer" is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Can someone clarify whether Shusui's bankai got stolen. I know he got shot in his eye socket, but did his bankai get sealed too?
    No because he hasn't used it yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Urahara is the most sneakiest mofo I've ever seen.

I wonder if Ichigo will make it back in time to save SS.

I don't think so. In order to get your bankai stolen you have to expose it first.

So what happens now? The Quincy can't do a thing to Ichigo, so maybe he's back and ending the war himself.

I knew that opie would not stand a chance against ichigo.... though i was wrong when i adamantly said that ichigo could defeat him in shikai.... he could not land a scratch or even break opie's fingernail with shikai... he needed bankai... which imo is far far more stronger that it were in its previous forms.... so far apart that he made opie look like bankai ginjou...still opie> ginjou... then again i love how urahara interferes when the enemy is weakened to so much to dealt a critical blow which he did with aizen(sealing him).. this time blasting a whole in opie... still i doubt opie is dead... he still alive after that attack...

Since urahara will remain in HM and only ichigo goes to SS... i think he would interrogate opie and will be the one to finish him off...and then finish whatever he is looking/doing in HM... if he has no reason to go there why remain? i doubt its only to accompany ichigo there... he has some agenda of his own... he is always this shady all the time

Well now i know that the reason that ivan couldn't seal ichigo is not because he is weak or incompetent but something else entirely... since even opie who far surpasses ivan in powerlevel could not seal ichigo's bankai... other than being a hybrid i wish there is some more deeper reason as to why the VR could not seal ichigo's bankai... its too simple.... it should be something else entirely imo.... i wouldn't be surprise if they could seal the visoreds bankai if they activated it out of desperation... which would debunk the hybrid argument

one more thing this blut seems to have to versions: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/58520789/19 ....., http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/498/14 ..... to my understanding it functions as defense and offence but can't be used at the same time to which opie could not shift to defense and then offense at ichigo's speed