1 9.09%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The way I understand it is that they have 2 means/modes of using their blood. Blood Arteries and Blood Veins. Blood Veins is the defensive one where their defense and reaction speed increases, while Blood Arteries is the one where they can perform techniques that can penetrate the reiatsu of a bankai.

When Opie got upset to the point of attacking Ichigo, he went into Blood Arteries, so Urahara was able to one-shot him.

Now, I hope Urahara really has figured it out. I guess the trick is forcing them to a state where they have to attack or you yourself go into a state where you can counter an attack without giving them a chance to go into Blood Veins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Yep! The same treatment he gave to Ivan. He knew the poor kid was trying to goad him into using Bankai, and he only did to play along. Good thing, too.

Once again, I believe Urahara will beat and/or dissect the information out of Opie (or his corpse), and prove that he's still the best scientist around by developing a workaround for grand theft Bankai...
    Oh you know he is. That's why I call Urahara the Batman of the Bleach universe.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The way I understand it is that they have 2 means/modes of using their blood. Blood Arteries and Blood Veins. Blood Veins is the defensive one where their defense and reaction speed increases, while Blood Arteries is the one where they can perform techniques that can penetrate the reiatsu of a bankai.

When Opie got upset to the point of attacking Ichigo, he went into Blood Arteries, so Urahara was able to one-shot him.

Now, I hope Urahara really has figured it out. I guess the trick is forcing them to a state where they have to attack or you yourself go into a state where you can counter an attack without giving them a chance to go into Blood Veins.
    Nice explanation sir.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Never thought that Urahara can do that, he is a totally genius!
    火影忍者 狐忍

The thing i notice here is...did opie absorbed/steal ichigo's X's? using the medallion but failed in the end... there was some black reiatsu going inside the medallion.... this was the same way ivan did it absorbing/stealing just part of ichigo's glove though it didn't push through as ichigo is "special"

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    The thing i notice here is...did opie absorbed/steal ichigo's X's? using the medallion but failed in the end... there was some black reiatsu going inside the medallion.... this was the same way ivan did it absorbing/stealing just part of ichigo's glove though it didn't push through as ichigo is "special"
    He sure did that's why he was so agitated and left him as slim pickings for Urahara.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Urahara is the most sneakiest mofo I've ever seen.

I wonder if Ichigo will make it back in time to save SS.

Can someone clarify whether Shusui's bankai got stolen. I know he got shot in his eye socket, but did his bankai get sealed too?
    I don't think so. In order to get your bankai stolen you have to expose it first.

So what happens now? The Quincy can't do a thing to Ichigo, so maybe he's back and ending the war himself.

The quincy steal the bankai and seal it in the medallion, right? Except they can't for Ichigo. What makes Ichigo different from other Soul Reapers? One thing is that Ichigo had merged with Zangetsu to defeat Aizen, lost his powers, and then had his powers restored. Ichigo's bankai might be immune to stealing because Ichigo's soul has been merged with his bankai, which might be why it can't be stolen.

A lot of speculation, but it does fit the circumstances.

The other one is that his Shinigami powers have fully merged with his Fullbring powers (that's the reason why he is stronger and why his Zan, in Shikia and Bankai, looks different than before).

On the other hand, Vizard's Hollow and Shinigami powers are clearly separated, so their bankai actually might be stolen. It's even possible that Urahara already cured them of hollowfication, unless they changed their minds.

Looks like their Holy Slave, is only a temporary boost, since Opie is slowly turning back to his previous form (it fades away with the added reiatsu used up ?):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Ichigo can't end the war by himself.... he was struggling with Opie.... maybe joining each captain one by one and helping them killing the quincies one by one.... anyways i think the main reason they wanted Ichigo in SS was to find out what makes his bankai so special from the other shinigamis.