Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pain is founder
    ------------------------------------------
    We all know that Pain is the leader. Even if you consider because he takes orders from madara...he doesn't have to. He didn't go after Naruto when he was told after he beat Jaraiya (greatest ninja ever!). He chooses so because completing madara's goal will ultimately accompliish his goal.
    Last edited by xShAdYx; 01-29-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Well someone clearly fails are reading.
    Naruto 386 page 11 | One Manga
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

there a thread about this already
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/nar...illed-him.html

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Yeah,the manga is called Naruto and not Sasuke after all.

--

I don't think that he will get his eyes,something is going to happen in the next "Uchiha chapter". Sasuke looked so badass on the last page he can't give him his eyes like Madaras little bro. did,lol.
    actually it is called sasuke...it's part of the suspense that it's called naruto....to keep the suspense around the uchiha fight

-_- i wonder why they don't confess it already
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Itachi

I think that Kishi will have alot of work to do for Naruto to get strong enough to deal with all these threats. I wonder if Naruto has a family bloodline...we still dont know his Dads abilities..

the only thing naruto needs is to grow more brain cells because he's really annoying and needs to grow up. second he needs to give up on sasuke. the fact that he's always yelling give me sasuke really pisses me off. last but not the least naruto needs to train with someone be it the toads or another powerful ninja and learn some new ninjutsu, learn genjutsu and how to counter powerful genjutsu and also learn taijutsu. i'm tired of seeing naruto doing kage bunshin and rasengan.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Yeah.....

I think the reason kishimoto hasnt fully matured him yet is because him maturing is tied into key secrets of the series. But still...its DAMNED annoying him whining about Sasuke when Sasuke is clearly a lost cause...and if my hunch is correct a blind one soon....well maybe temporarily(we still dont know the extent his new white snake power goes)