Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

I think Itachi will take sasukes eyes

Itachi hinted that Madara isnt as powerful as he once was. Hes after Sasukes eyes..I think hes gonna succeed. I dont think Sasukes ready to take on Itachi. What I think is going to happen is: Itachi Takes Sasukes Eyes, Sasuke having the white snakes abilities may later grow a new pair(crazier things have happened in this manga), and Itachi will gain
    the new Sharingan technique and become the primary threat of the series.

The Whole Madara thing seems like a back story. I doubt Madara will really be the prime threat. I think its going to be either Itachi or Pein.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    Itachi hinted that Madara isnt as powerful as he once was. Hes after Sasukes eyes..I think hes gonna succeed. I dont think Sasukes ready to take on Itachi. What I think is going to happen is: Itachi Takes Sasukes Eyes, Sasuke having the white snakes abilities may later grow a new pair(crazier things have happened in this manga), and Itachi will gain
    the new Sharingan technique and become the primary threat of the series.

The Whole Madara thing seems like a back story. I doubt Madara will really be the prime threat. I think its going to be either Itachi or Pein.
    Really? A back story? Well i guess, I mean, he only caused the Nine-tails to attack the Leaf, which resulted in their greatest shinobi ever dying, his son being infused with the kyuubi, and gave cause to Itachi to murder his whole clan while keeping his little brother alive so he could follow in his footsteps to attain the ultimate sharingan...not to mention that Madara not only created the Akatsuki, but placed Pain as his 2nd in charge...

Sounds more like the BACKBONE of this story but ok... I dont really know any more than you do so we'll have to wait and see
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    Really? A back story? Well i guess, I mean, he only caused the Nine-tails to attack the Leaf, which resulted in their greatest shinobi ever dying, his son being infused with the kyuubi, and gave cause to Itachi to murder his whole clan while keeping his little brother alive so he could follow in his footsteps to attain the ultimate sharingan...not to mention that Madara not only created the Akatsuki, but placed Pain as his 2nd in charge...

Sounds more like the BACKBONE of this story but ok... I dont really know any more than you do so we'll have to wait and see
    1. You forgetting something Madara was alive back when the hidden leaf was founded. If he lives in anywhere near the same form today as what he was he must of used jutsus to stay alive(which we know has its side effects ie: orochimaru) Which could mean hes not as
    strong as he was back then. Itachi even said this.

2. Pain isnt a second in command he is the leader of Akatsuki. Sure madara founded Akatsuki but in chapter 386 Itachi said madara lives in its shadow. Which isnt much different than what you said but theres an important difference. Kinda like how Bill gates
    founded microsoft but isnt running the day to day operations today lol.

3. Itachi has been an important mysterious character throughout the series. Him becoming a primary antagonist wouldn't surprise me.

4. Last and most importantly is Madara alive as a human being or does he just occupy someone else's body. Theres still the mystery behind tobi,the connection to obito and kakashi and a lot of unanswered questions.

as you said we will see lol
    Last edited by Hardcasex; 01-29-2008 at 01:52 AM.

1. You forgetting something Madara was alive back when the hidden leaf was founded. If he lives in anywhere near the same form today as what he was he must of used jutsus to stay alive(which we know has its side effects ie: orochimaru) Which could mean hes not as
    strong as he was back then. Itachi even said this.
    itachi stated that madara was invincible and immortal. he also stated that madara discovered a third secret to the sharingan. chances are that his immortality is sharingan based and isn't similar to orochimaru's reincarnation jutsu. if madara isn't as strong as he was in the past then how come itachi is trying to attain EMS in order to take out madara. every important thing madara did ended up in failure and all itachi did ended up in a victory. so that might be why itachi refers to madara as a shell of what he used to be.

2. Pain isnt a second in command he is the leader of Akatsuki. Sure madara founded Akatsuki but in chapter 386 Itachi said madara lives in its shadow. Which isnt much different than what you said but theres an important difference. Kinda like how Bill gates
    founded microsoft but isnt running the day to day operations today lol.
    pein is the leader of akatsuki. are you kidding me. what kind of leader gets ordered around by one of his surbordinates? even zetsu seems to be more important than pein.

Spoiler!

3. Last and most importantly is Madara alive as a human being or does he just occupy someone elses body. Theres still the mystery behind tobi,the connection to obito and kakashi and alot of unanswered questions.

as you said we will see lol
    again itachi stated that madara was immortal and invincible. why does he have to occupy someone else's body. itachi stated that madara found a third secret to the sharingan. so his immortality could be sharingan based.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    itachi stated that madara was invincible and immortal.

pein is the leader of akatsuki. are you kidding me. what kind of leader gets ordered around by one of his surbordinates? even zetsu seems to be more important than pein.

Spoiler!

again itachi stated that madara was immortal and invincible. why does he have to occupy someone else's body. itachi stated that madara found a third secret to the sharingan. so his immortality could be sharingan based.
    Pein is the leader theres a difference between the leader and the founder of something. Like the case of what I was saying with Microsoft. Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft, he delegates the runnings to someone else. On the same token Im sure noone can take a piss in that place without him knowing the same can be said in this situation. Pein has no choice to take orders from Madara because its ultimately Madaras vision which is important and its his organization.

And about the immortality thing I addressed that too. Why is he in Tobi's body at all if hes immortal in the way you think he is. Theres a vital link between Obito,Kakashi,Rin and Madara in this story also I think.

Pein is the leader theres a difference between the leader and the founder of something. Like the case of what I was saying with Microsoft. Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft, he delegates the runnings to someone else. On the same token Im sure noone can take a piss in that place without him knowing the same can be said in this situation. Pein has no choice to take orders from Madara because its ultimately Madaras vision which is important and its his organization.

And about the immortality thing I addressed that too. Why is he in Tobi's body at all if hes immortal in the way you think he is. Theres a vital link between Obito,Kakashi,Rin and Madara in this story also I think.
    Yeah but Microsoft does know about Bills existence.
    I think the only persons in Akatsuki who know about Madara are Pein,Zetsu,Itachi and Konan. And I see Madara as the leader because Pein is taking orders from him.Pein is just called the leader for the Akatsuki public.

I think what your saying is very possible and it would be a nice turning point.

But for some reason im not liking this whole premise for killing his whole clan cept for his brother. Either way two brothers (or any other 2 uchihas) can benefit each other by swapping eyes. No killing necessary xP.
    ------------------------------------------
    Oh an one more thing. Thanks a cool bit of fanfiction you got there Sloanx but it says

"Sasuke...ever so gently plucked with the razor sharp edge of his chokutō the eyes"

but then it says

"The once proud owner of the Rinnagan wept and begged for mercy "

how duz one weep without eyes? ahaha
    Last edited by redzero00; 01-29-2008 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You're right on every single one of your points, (especially the Bill Gates, some people still think he sits behind a desk...) but my only beef would be while Madara is indeed weaker than before, Pain was quick to take orders from the man, and I see him as more the figurehead than Madara, making Madara the man behind the man(no homo)... As far as his body, i have no freakin idea, some say he took Tobi's body, some say he's using the same jutsu as Orochimaru, I can't call it, but if Itachi does win this fight and takes Sasuke's eyes, (which would still be hardcore imo) that seems like it would be the snapping point for Sasuke, and he'd probably go become a farmer or something. Then who could even come close to itachi once he turns God Mode on? I think they should move away from sasuke/itachi fight for a few chapters to build more suspense and maybe visit Kisami and Hebi or Madara and Naruto
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    I think they should move away from sasuke/itachi fight for a few chapters to build more suspense and maybe visit Kisami and Hebi or Madara and Naruto
    Yeah,the manga is called Naruto and not Sasuke after all.

--

I don't think that he will get his eyes,something is going to happen in the next "Uchiha chapter". Sasuke looked so badass on the last page he can't give him his eyes like Madaras little bro. did,lol.

there a thread about this already
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/nar...illed-him.html

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Yeah,the manga is called Naruto and not Sasuke after all.

--

I don't think that he will get his eyes,something is going to happen in the next "Uchiha chapter". Sasuke looked so badass on the last page he can't give him his eyes like Madaras little bro. did,lol.
    actually it is called sasuke...it's part of the suspense that it's called naruto....to keep the suspense around the uchiha fight

-_- i wonder why they don't confess it already
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood