Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is Danzou actually....

Is Danzou actually Madara? Think about it, An injured eye, hatred for the first Hokage and his granddaughter, leader of a military faction.... it's not impossible. I don't see Kishimoto adding in Danzou as another enemy when we've already got Pein, Kabutoro, and Tobi to deal with. It would relate Roots to the Uchiha story as well.

Nah, Simple reason. Madara has a permanent sharingan frozen into the eye he stole from his brother. Donzou doesn't. So unless Donzou has discovered the joys of contact lenses that change you eye colour, then I doubt it.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    LOL.... You're funny Whitebeard.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

We've seen madara he looks nothing like danzou.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

You are not Whitebeard!

He would never, ever post here!

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    like other ppl said, no sharingan and he looks nothing like madara. not mention danzou grew up in konoha village. meaning ppl saw him and grew up with him when he was a baby, teenager, then an adult. how would madara fake that whole life cycle....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkUtopian View Post
    like other ppl said, no sharingan and he looks nothing like madara. not mention danzou grew up in konoha village. meaning ppl saw him and grew up with him when he was a baby, teenager, then an adult. how would madara fake that whole life cycle....
    where does it say that danzou grew up in konoha?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I don't recall people remembering his childhood. And you're telling me its impossible for the master of the sharingan to hide his true appearance? Yamato was dressed in a wooden box and called himself Sasori, and you're telling me the master of illusion can't change his eye color? Or maybe he's hiding the eye he stole, since half his face is covered in bandages if you haven't noticed.

He looks nothing like Danzou? He's as old as the First Hokage, of course his complexion changes. He's not Tsunade.

He hated the first, and so did Madara. I think Kendoki and I are on to something.

Well, In some way, we have few information about Danzou sama. Anyways, Sai should know, and he would tell his friends this truth... Remember, Sai is a good boy!

no way, danzou grew up with the third, he was a boy competing to get the title of the third hokage