Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    You mean like Rasengan, and Kagebushin, and....

ah...

err...

hmm...
    Yep pricisely. Rasengan: Highly complex Jutsu that relies on prime chakra control and an ability to withstand extreme pain. It concentrates chakra in the palm and creates intense damage.
    Yep seems intense enough

RasenShuriken: The jutsu is stated by Kakashi to be so complex that it has established a whole new tier of complexity for Ranking jutsu. This jutsu is possibly the most accomplished ninjutsu ever created. Rasenshuriken is in effect the pinnacle of Ninjutsu.
    Most complex and powerfull Ninjutsu we have witnessed so far in the manga. Its complexity is highlighted by the inability of the Fourth (officialy the greatest Shinobi Konoha ever produced). The same man who had no problems with the Hiarashi no Jutsu.
    Hell, if the 4th couldn't manage it, what chance does Itachi have of accomplishing such a jutsu, even his Tsukuyomi must pale in comparison, if you take this into account.
    The Rasenshuriken might just be the Pinnacle of All Jutsu, not just ninjutsu.
    Yep and think this might safely categorise the Rasenshuriken as intense.

Also fighting combat is not about the number of Jutsu you learn. It is about the intensity of your Jutsu as well as your will which should be unbending no matter what. I think Sarutobi and Jiraiya both point this out to Orichimaru but it obviously flew over his head. In that capacity, Jiraiya also likens Naruto to Yondaime. The greatest of Konoha Shinobi have always understood the philosophy of intensity of mind and jutsu.

So yes, again I reiterate that Naruto as a character could be potentialy intense and compelling. However quite frankly, I think Kishi sc-ews this opportunity to a degree.

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    lol... poor Naruto, i guess he's only good for his name since having "Sasuke" as a tittle is pretty lame =p
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

While I haven't been a fan of Naruto himself since its conception, I have noticed and taken a liking to the progress he has made as a growing ninja and person. I believe he needs to "man up" quite a bit before he's taken more seriously though.

Focusing on the other main characters, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura won't be such a bad idea. Many side plot lines can be advanced doing this and Im sure they will all connect nicely to the main plot when its time to do so. Think of it as a movie where there is a main character but the supporting cast get their own time to develop to the point to where you almost forget about the m.c. but bring it back to a good or sometimes great conclusion. Im tired now but one movie that comes to mind is Snatch. If you havn't seen it, check it out. There's more examples and probably better examples, but whatever. Black people with British accents are funny to me...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

That totally sucks - Im sick to death of Sasuke
    Focusing on Kakashi could be good .
    But why focus on Sakura she already got alot of focus in the rescue Gaara arc
    And skill wise shes already pretty damn elite - Jounin Level probably

Of course this brings up the question of whats going to happen to Naruto - even if the manga isn't going to focus on him as much
    Kishi atleast has to explain why - I mean he (Naruto) can't just be running around on trees for a whole year - right?
    And with Akatsuki actively pursuing him something has to happen.

Atleast Kishi said "Naruto has to be grown up" - Thats some good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    You mean like Rasengan, and Kagebushin, and....

ah...

err...

hmm...
    THE SEXY JUTSU!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

This year sounds tight! Although I want to see more from Kakashi, he hasn't shown me really how he is a Kage level shinobi, Jiraiya? definately! Tsunade? definately! Sandaime? definately! but Kakashi doesn't seem as powerful as the others and doesn't seem to put his foot down as much... I want to see why everyone fears him other than his Sharingan and Raikiri... I wanna see all these 1000's or jutsu that he has learned that qualify's him as a Kage.

I wanna know more about the White Fang too, and whats this "white chakra" about? sounds cool. Well we will just have to wait and see I guess.
    A pie in the sky?

They kind of have to focus on Sasuke as the storyline revolves around the 9 tail fox, Itachi killing the whole clan.. etc.
    Naruto's part is the 4th and that made up BS about half Chakra, and tell you the truth once they let out the 4th was your dad part.. there aren't that many interesting stories left with Naruto. EXCEPT, what? Naurto chasing Sasuke!
    At this point, this manga should really be called Sasuke chronicles.
    I think the worst part is that, stories have to be made up for Naruto. Like chapters and chapters of stories have to be made up to build a new jutsu for Naruto to defeat some big boss. While Sasuke's story line is effortless and most of the storyline is build on battles/story and he can just whip out jutsus with ease.
    I think they need to "grow" naruto up, no more of that I want to be hokage bs (remember when you were 8 everyone wants to be the president?) And no more Kakashi keep going "omg, he is the 4th I see 4th in him, he is the best ninja" bs.
    Personally, Sasuke's storyline is much more interesting.

Sasuke, Sasuke, SsAaSsUuKkEe lol..

I am for Naruto all 98% but i really think that it would be good to let him go off to toad mountain and train his ass off wild we see gay boy i mean Sasuke kick some ass.

Hell get back to what matters Suigetsu VS Kisame.

White Fang's role this Year what was this thread about again....
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!