Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How strong was Kimimaro?

Reading the manga again and I've noticed that Kimimaro didn't really show us his true abilities; if he hadn't of died half way he would of most definately finished Lee and Gaara...

He was also able to stop Juugo's impulses without getting hurt.

How strong was this guy to take on Juugo without getting hurt?

Perhaps he's around the same level of Sasuke, but I just wondering how did he calm Juugo - I know that Sasuke used his Sharingan once to calm him somehow. But what does Kimimaro have? A spare funny bone to calm the mad bastard down? (Pardon my french).

For those he don't know who Kimimaro is, he's the guy who could manipulate his bone structure, take bones out and use them as weapons. He was supposed to be Orochimaru's next container but then he became terminally ill.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

i don't think kimmimaru was as strong as current sasuke. the only way he would have stopped juugo was by beating the crap out of him. sasuke used killing intent to stop juugo not the sharingan and i don't think kimmimaru had that kind of hatred.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i don't think kimmimaru was as strong as current sasuke. the only way he would have stopped juugo was by beating the crap out of him. sasuke used killing intent to stop juugo not the sharingan and i don't think kimmimaru had that kind of hatred.
    He was refering to the time when everyone was at the hide out after the Deidara fight when Karin and Suigetsu were arguing and Juugo started to lose it and Sasuke just got up and looked at him with his sharingan and Juugo quieted down. The one your refering to was still back at the North base hideout.

I think Kimimaru was strong but only because he could make that kind of armor inside himself so that nothing could smash him, but I still don't know how he calmed him down, maybe since Kimimaru was able to do partial transformations and because of that Juugo connected with him...
    A pie in the sky?

in the manga gaara broke kimimaros strongest spear (made with his bones of course) with that shield that look like a raccoon or whatever the hell that was. and wasn't kimimaro using something like the curse seal for that fight? gaara was using only his sand and not his tail beast. as for stopping juugo maybe at the time he wasn't strong enough+kimimaros bones. i agree that he would have kill gaara and lee, but because he surprised them (he came from behind and they thought he was dead).

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    He was refering to the time when everyone was at the hide out after the Deidara fight when Karin and Suigetsu were arguing and Juugo started to lose it and Sasuke just got up and looked at him with his sharingan and Juugo quieted down. The one your refering to was still back at the North base hideout.
    yea but couldn't that just have also been killing intent. i mean the first time sasuke suppressed juugo's cursed seal activation was with killing intent and true the second time he used his sharingan but what if he just did the same thing again. if my memory serves me right the first time sasuke suppressed juugo he also had his sharingan activated and suigetsu said something about sasuke's killing intent.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Yeah he controlled Suigetsu and Juugo with his killing intent that time at the North Base, but I also think it was because he was actually going to kill him with the snakes and everything, but this time it was him lying in bed still injured from his Deidara fight and I don't know after taking all that damage that Deidara gave him Sasuke could have handled an out of control CS2 Juugo.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Yeah he controlled Suigetsu and Juugo with his killing intent that time at the North Base, but I also think it was because he was actually going to kill him with the snakes and everything, but this time it was him lying in bed still injured from his Deidara fight and I don't know after taking all that damage that Deidara gave him Sasuke could have handled an out of control CS2 Juugo.
    killing intent has to do with will power. it doesn't mean you will actually kill someone. it's like when a dog is pissed and growls. it doesn't mean it will hurt you but it can hurt you. but then again i could be wrong. well i guess it's really up for grabs on what sasuke really did.

....He controlled him with an Intent A.K.A. Will Power? Is it just me? or is that kinda...weird?
    Well anyways...what i believe is Sasuke used Sharingan in both cases to supress Juugo's Outrages...but the first time, Sasuke had such a serious expression on his face and in his eyes, (as it is illustrated) that Suigetsu thought if he didn't stop fighting Juugo, Sasuke might actually kill him. So basically..Sasuke used Sharingan for Juugo, "killing intent" to stop Suigetsu. No where did it say that JUUGO that sasuke had a crazy ass killing intent. The reason he stopped fighting is because of Sasuke's Sharingan.

Kimimaro was a beast. Despite being about an hour away from a walking corpse he still managed to kick the shit out of Naruto, Lee and Gaara without taking a single break. Gaara wasted all of his chakra and used his strongest attacks and still couldn't even slow Kimimaro down.

Any way you look at it, deathbed Kimimaro was amazingly powerful. I can easily see him being as powerful as TS Sasuke if he had never been ill.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    in the manga gaara broke kimimaros strongest spear (made with his bones of course) with that shield that look like a raccoon or whatever the hell that was. and wasn't kimimaro using something like the curse seal for that fight? gaara was using only his sand and not his tail beast. as for stopping juugo maybe at the time he wasn't strong enough+kimimaros bones. i agree that he would have kill gaara and lee, but because he surprised them (he came from behind and they thought he was dead).
    I don't think Gaara can use his tailed beast, unless you're referring to the transformation. Gaara doesn't want to use that... And another way he uses it is automatic, when the sand moves by itself to protect Gaara.

Not putting it down but the 1 tail is the least useful beast imo. I doesn't give much ability except for defense and shapeshifting (Sand monster thing). Not too sure on Chakara though, I mean Gaara was running out of chakara when fighting Kimimaro...

In all honesty I think Kimimaro was holding back so that he doesn't risk himself dying too soon... He unleashed it all at the end but died because of it probably, too much strain on his dying body...

Anything, I think he would of been quite powerful if he wasn't ill. I mean what would Orochimaru be like with that Kekkai Genkai... :|
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO