Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

How strong was Kimimaro?

Reading the manga again and I've noticed that Kimimaro didn't really show us his true abilities; if he hadn't of died half way he would of most definately finished Lee and Gaara...

He was also able to stop Juugo's impulses without getting hurt.

How strong was this guy to take on Juugo without getting hurt?

Perhaps he's around the same level of Sasuke, but I just wondering how did he calm Juugo - I know that Sasuke used his Sharingan once to calm him somehow. But what does Kimimaro have? A spare funny bone to calm the mad bastard down? (Pardon my french).

For those he don't know who Kimimaro is, he's the guy who could manipulate his bone structure, take bones out and use them as weapons. He was supposed to be Orochimaru's next container but then he became terminally ill.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

i don't think kimmimaru was as strong as current sasuke. the only way he would have stopped juugo was by beating the crap out of him. sasuke used killing intent to stop juugo not the sharingan and i don't think kimmimaru had that kind of hatred.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i don't think kimmimaru was as strong as current sasuke. the only way he would have stopped juugo was by beating the crap out of him. sasuke used killing intent to stop juugo not the sharingan and i don't think kimmimaru had that kind of hatred.
    He was refering to the time when everyone was at the hide out after the Deidara fight when Karin and Suigetsu were arguing and Juugo started to lose it and Sasuke just got up and looked at him with his sharingan and Juugo quieted down. The one your refering to was still back at the North base hideout.

I think Kimimaru was strong but only because he could make that kind of armor inside himself so that nothing could smash him, but I still don't know how he calmed him down, maybe since Kimimaru was able to do partial transformations and because of that Juugo connected with him...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    He was refering to the time when everyone was at the hide out after the Deidara fight when Karin and Suigetsu were arguing and Juugo started to lose it and Sasuke just got up and looked at him with his sharingan and Juugo quieted down. The one your refering to was still back at the North base hideout.
    yea but couldn't that just have also been killing intent. i mean the first time sasuke suppressed juugo's cursed seal activation was with killing intent and true the second time he used his sharingan but what if he just did the same thing again. if my memory serves me right the first time sasuke suppressed juugo he also had his sharingan activated and suigetsu said something about sasuke's killing intent.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    yea but couldn't that just have also been killing intent. i mean the first time sasuke suppressed juugo's cursed seal activation was with killing intent and true the second time he used his sharingan but what if he just did the same thing again. if my memory serves me right the first time sasuke suppressed juugo he also had his sharingan activated and suigetsu said something about sasuke's killing intent.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I know this is a few days old, hope I'm not necro'ing, but I saw this and thought I might share my two cents.

Could it be possible that he activated his Sharingan because it adds so much to his "killer intent"? Killing intent as I see it is basically the physical presence of a person's chakra. Something like, the people who are supposed to be afraid feel the chakra bearing down on them like the air is thicker. If you watch Bleach, I see killer intent in Naruto as what the Shinigami captains do to lower beings, just expel an excess of reiatsu to show they're better.

But I digress. The Kyuubi itself has said that the Sharingan possess a chakra more sinister than its own, so maybe Sasuke activated the Sharingan just to add an extra layer to the malice.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    I know this is a few days old, hope I'm not necro'ing, but I saw this and thought I might share my two cents.

Could it be possible that he activated his Sharingan because it adds so much to his "killer intent"? Killing intent as I see it is basically the physical presence of a person's chakra. Something like, the people who are supposed to be afraid feel the chakra bearing down on them like the air is thicker. If you watch Bleach, I see killer intent in Naruto as what the Shinigami captains do to lower beings, just expel an excess of reiatsu to show they're better.

But I digress. The Kyuubi itself has said that the Sharingan possess a chakra more sinister than its own, so maybe Sasuke activated the Sharingan just to add an extra layer to the malice.
    the kyuubi didn't say that the sharingan possesed sinister chakra but sasuke himself possesed sinister chakra. if the sharingan possessed sinister chakra then that would mean anyone with the sharingan could suppress the kyuubi which i highly doubt. madara and sasuke are the only ones that have been shown with such capabilities. also remember itachi said that sasuke is just as evil as madara. i still say it's killing intent that made sasuke control the cursed seal but hey i might be wrong.

in the manga gaara broke kimimaros strongest spear (made with his bones of course) with that shield that look like a raccoon or whatever the hell that was. and wasn't kimimaro using something like the curse seal for that fight? gaara was using only his sand and not his tail beast. as for stopping juugo maybe at the time he wasn't strong enough+kimimaros bones. i agree that he would have kill gaara and lee, but because he surprised them (he came from behind and they thought he was dead).

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    in the manga gaara broke kimimaros strongest spear (made with his bones of course) with that shield that look like a raccoon or whatever the hell that was. and wasn't kimimaro using something like the curse seal for that fight? gaara was using only his sand and not his tail beast. as for stopping juugo maybe at the time he wasn't strong enough+kimimaros bones. i agree that he would have kill gaara and lee, but because he surprised them (he came from behind and they thought he was dead).
    I don't think Gaara can use his tailed beast, unless you're referring to the transformation. Gaara doesn't want to use that... And another way he uses it is automatic, when the sand moves by itself to protect Gaara.

Not putting it down but the 1 tail is the least useful beast imo. I doesn't give much ability except for defense and shapeshifting (Sand monster thing). Not too sure on Chakara though, I mean Gaara was running out of chakara when fighting Kimimaro...

In all honesty I think Kimimaro was holding back so that he doesn't risk himself dying too soon... He unleashed it all at the end but died because of it probably, too much strain on his dying body...

Anything, I think he would of been quite powerful if he wasn't ill. I mean what would Orochimaru be like with that Kekkai Genkai... :|
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    I don't think Gaara can use his tailed beast, unless you're referring to the transformation. Gaara doesn't want to use that... And another way he uses it is automatic, when the sand moves by itself to protect Gaara.
    |
    His sacred sand or whatever was a gift from his moms I thought, but either way it has nothing to do with the 1-Tail, its the sand he carries in that gourd on his back...

but regardless, Kim was a beast, but the point is that he was sick and we'll never know what his full potential could've been...

what we do know is that even if he lived, his body would've been used to get to Sasuke, the greater of the two...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Paragon of Style MinatoCollectionAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    what we do know is that even if he lived, his body would've been used to get to Sasuke, the greater of the two...
    ...hmm, I dunno about all THAT!

After all, Oro even admitted that Kimimaro was the body he wanted from the bottom of his boy-loving heart.

I'm going to go throw up now for having to type that.

Ciao!
    We talkin' bout Flea Market!-

"Living room, bedroom, dinette, we got it, you need it!"

"Can you defeat such style?"
    http://minato-at.mybrute.com