Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Paragon of Style MinatoCollectionAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    lmao, true, it seems like Kim was one of those so-powerful-that-you-can't-exist-in-the-same-universe-as-everybody-else types. Im really shocked they actually show Orochimaru (on CN) appearing out of nowhere in the woods to comfort these lost boys who later profess undying love for this man. Im just saying that I think there were other reasons to him not becoming Hokage...
    Quoted for truth, justice, and being one funny post!

Ciao!
    We talkin' bout Flea Market!-

"Living room, bedroom, dinette, we got it, you need it!"

"Can you defeat such style?"
    http://minato-at.mybrute.com

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    yea but couldn't that just have also been killing intent. i mean the first time sasuke suppressed juugo's cursed seal activation was with killing intent and true the second time he used his sharingan but what if he just did the same thing again. if my memory serves me right the first time sasuke suppressed juugo he also had his sharingan activated and suigetsu said something about sasuke's killing intent.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I know this is a few days old, hope I'm not necro'ing, but I saw this and thought I might share my two cents.

Could it be possible that he activated his Sharingan because it adds so much to his "killer intent"? Killing intent as I see it is basically the physical presence of a person's chakra. Something like, the people who are supposed to be afraid feel the chakra bearing down on them like the air is thicker. If you watch Bleach, I see killer intent in Naruto as what the Shinigami captains do to lower beings, just expel an excess of reiatsu to show they're better.

But I digress. The Kyuubi itself has said that the Sharingan possess a chakra more sinister than its own, so maybe Sasuke activated the Sharingan just to add an extra layer to the malice.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    I know this is a few days old, hope I'm not necro'ing, but I saw this and thought I might share my two cents.

Could it be possible that he activated his Sharingan because it adds so much to his "killer intent"? Killing intent as I see it is basically the physical presence of a person's chakra. Something like, the people who are supposed to be afraid feel the chakra bearing down on them like the air is thicker. If you watch Bleach, I see killer intent in Naruto as what the Shinigami captains do to lower beings, just expel an excess of reiatsu to show they're better.

But I digress. The Kyuubi itself has said that the Sharingan possess a chakra more sinister than its own, so maybe Sasuke activated the Sharingan just to add an extra layer to the malice.
    the kyuubi didn't say that the sharingan possesed sinister chakra but sasuke himself possesed sinister chakra. if the sharingan possessed sinister chakra then that would mean anyone with the sharingan could suppress the kyuubi which i highly doubt. madara and sasuke are the only ones that have been shown with such capabilities. also remember itachi said that sasuke is just as evil as madara. i still say it's killing intent that made sasuke control the cursed seal but hey i might be wrong.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Based on this panel,
    Spoiler!

He says "Ah, you're an Uchiha. It's impressive that you've grown so much." Which I take to mean as any Uchiha that is strong enough can do what Sasuke is doing at that time.

And here,
    Spoiler!

The Kyuubi says "The power of a cursed bloodline."

Spoiler!

And here it says "That eye power... that chakra more cursed than my own." He could be referring to Sasuke, but since he said it right after talking about the Sharingan, I took it to mean that about the Sharingan.

And I know the anime doesn't really count, but translations are always different, so I figured I'd just throw this in there too.
    Spoiler!

When did Itachi say Sasuke was as evil as Madara?

well i guess it's really all left up for everyone's interpretation. even kabuto said that sasuke had a demon inside of him which could be taken as his sinister chakra. after all sasuke activates his eyes by channeling his chakra to them so if his eyes are called sinister then that means his chakra is what's sinister since they power his sharingan.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

In the first picture, I believe the "demon living inside" is a metaphor for being driven by revenge.

In the second picture, that's just flashbacks mixed in with dialogue, Itachi didn't specifically say Sasuke was as evil as Madara.

But you're right, I suppose it's up to interpretation.

Hold up, this thread is about Kimimaro.. Not Sasuke...
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

In the first picture, I believe the "demon living inside" is a metaphor for being driven by revenge.
    but the life of an avenger has led sasuke to become evil or rather heartless which i believe led to his sinister chakra.

In the second picture, that's just flashbacks mixed in with dialogue, Itachi didn't specifically say Sasuke was as evil as Madara.

But you're right, I suppose it's up to interpretation.
    well i'm guessing you wrote this part after i first wrote my post. true i did state that itachi said sasuke was evil but after looking for info from the manga to back up my point i didn't find any so i deleted that statement from my post. but i put the second pic to support my statement about kyuubi saying that sasuke's chakra were sinister. but it seems we both agree everyone's free to interpretation the manga as they seem fit.