Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Did Kimimaru help defeat the Kazekage when he was strong or ill? Or did he not help at all, I can't remember..
    A pie in the sky?

I think Orochimaru did all the dirty work himself, I think Kimimaro was sick still around that time..
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

he was strong
    I am McLOVIN

I think he coughed up blood right after the kazekage was assasinated which is when oro realized how sick he was. I think they said they couldn't have done all this without him implying that he helped with the kazekages death.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

The Kazekage and his 2 guards must have been something else if it took Orochimaru and Kabuto and Kimimaru to take them down
    A pie in the sky?

Hey i made a thread like this but a mod closed it saying that kimimaro has been long dead so the thread was pointless.....

Initiate
    Kimimaro is strong. If he can take down an army of naruto's, he could've take on Lee and Gaara, if he wasn't sick like that. Besides if he wasn't that sick, he would've been alive.

Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    I don't think Gaara can use his tailed beast, unless you're referring to the transformation. Gaara doesn't want to use that... And another way he uses it is automatic, when the sand moves by itself to protect Gaara.
    |
    His sacred sand or whatever was a gift from his moms I thought, but either way it has nothing to do with the 1-Tail, its the sand he carries in that gourd on his back...

but regardless, Kim was a beast, but the point is that he was sick and we'll never know what his full potential could've been...

what we do know is that even if he lived, his body would've been used to get to Sasuke, the greater of the two...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Paragon of Style MinatoCollectionAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    what we do know is that even if he lived, his body would've been used to get to Sasuke, the greater of the two...
    ...hmm, I dunno about all THAT!

After all, Oro even admitted that Kimimaro was the body he wanted from the bottom of his boy-loving heart.

I'm going to go throw up now for having to type that.

Ciao!
    We talkin' bout Flea Market!-

"Living room, bedroom, dinette, we got it, you need it!"

"Can you defeat such style?"
    http://minato-at.mybrute.com

lmao, true, it seems like Kim was one of those so-powerful-that-you-can't-exist-in-the-same-universe-as-everybody-else types. Im really shocked they actually show Orochimaru (on CN) appearing out of nowhere in the woods to comfort these lost boys who later profess undying love for this man. Im just saying that I think there were other reasons to him not becoming Hokage...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.