Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Wasnt tobirama's movements way more limited compared to Madara who was basically roaming free to the point of actually being able to think and use the seals himself?
    Yep. And there's your answer Don.D Bulky. Tobirama never hand the chance to perform any seals, and this is actually the first time we have seen the Edo been releases, since it so far have been countered by seals. Pretty sure Madara didn't break free until, the end either because he couldn't. It was first at the end that he was able to move freely, just like Dan. It's possible that Dan could have broken free as a spirit if he had ever gotten the chance to perform the seal.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Totally unexpected outcome. Kishi surprises us once again.

What will happen to Tobi now? Will he come under Madara's gunsights, will they co-operate or what?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I guess that explains it but for some reason I think it's too convenient an excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Gosh Damn it, will this guy just be gone already?! We get it! You have a sharingan. And a rinnegan. And every other overkill'd ability Kishi feels like piling on top of you. Just...can we get back to some interesting villians?! This guy with his Weasal Weasal no Jutsu is grating my last nerve into dust >:-O

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    So because Madara knew the seal, he is able to live on. Didn't Itachi learn the seal from Kabuto and thus should also be able to do the same thing?
    The seal used to release Edo tensei is different than the seal used to undo the "contract"

Release -> ET person goes back to the pureworld.
    Undo -> ET person detaches himself from the summoner.

Great chapter, I expected Madara to find a way to stay on the battlefield. Something tells me that Madara will meet up with Tobi. We'll finally know who/what Tobi is !

Didn't Itachi also free himself from the contract? so why did he disappear?

Well Madara has a point though, there was a reason the first and second hokage deemed certain techs as forbidden. So much for Madara's Achilles hell eh Jean Marie

Quote Originally Posted by John Duncan View Post
    Didn't Itachi also free himself from the contract? so why did he disappear?
    Why be on a forum if you don't read it? As explained 4-5 times already, Madara freed himself from the control of the summoner, he basically put the Edo on himself trough Kabuto's. Itachi released the entire technique, which is what gave Madara the control needed to perform the seal that released him from the Edo control.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Itachi, instead of saving Konoha, has just doomed it. So much for his ultimate goal.

Yes, thats right all you Itachi lovers, he failed!!!! Epically!!! He gave Madara the one chance to free himself.

-1 Itachi
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Madara knows Edo Tensei's biggest risk.

Kabuto, the summoner, didn't know this was possible.

Tobi didn't even know how to perform Edo Tensei when he met with Kabuto.

I didn't want to believe it, but it seems Tobi might be a completely different existence than Madara after all, not some sort of split of his body and or chakra.