Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Now we have a raging immortal Madara with infinite chakra, the sharringan, rinningan, meteors, Moukuton, Gundam Susanoo, and nothing or no one to keep him in check.
    And that's exactly why he should've went back to being dead. This new "development" risks breaking the entire story. The ONLY thing that MIGHT have a chance at defeating him is a partnership between Kurama-Naruto (with more than 5 minutes, I hope) and Fully-Susanoo'd-Sasuke (via power up on ninja scroll).

I suppose that, since Madara can only be stopped by this partnership, this is one way that Sasuke can atone for all he's done to the ninja world--by helping to save it. And Madara would "live" just long enough to see the last of his clan fully renounce the Uchiha's mantra of peace through power that he has adhered to his entire life--in essence, the true end of the Uchiha clan. That had better be the reason that Madara is still a thing right now...

Quote Originally Posted by boyceteoh View Post
    True, dead Madara has infinite cakra anyways. Itachi still removed lots of the fighters. And Madara doesn't look powerful enough to take on the whole ninja world alone, anyways.
    Yes he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pl0twist View Post
    With similar intentions and both revenge-minded Uchiha, they agree to an alliance to take down Tobi and destroy the leaf.
    Madara is WAAYYY to proud to ally himself with anyone, even another Uchiha. This could never work.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

well if the ultimate ending is a fight between naruto and sasuke then i'm feeling that tobi or mandara might teach sasuke how to summon full susano and then it would be bijuu vs full susano. because mandara did mention that only the bijuu would be comparable with the full susano. I dont really see sasuke having a chance against naruto unless he has something like full susano.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins View Post
    well if the ultimate ending is a fight between naruto and sasuke then i'm feeling that tobi or mandara might teach sasuke how to summon full susano and then it would be bijuu vs full susano. because mandara did mention that only the bijuu would be comparable with the full susano. I dont really see sasuke having a chance against naruto unless he has something like full susano.
    So this isn't a typo?

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Madara knows Edo Tensei's biggest risk.

Kabuto, the summoner, didn't know this was possible.

Tobi didn't even know how to perform Edo Tensei when he met with Kabuto.

I didn't want to believe it, but it seems Tobi might be a completely different existence than Madara after all, not some sort of split of his body and or chakra.
    You caught on to something I wanted to point out. This is a huge epic clue that Tobi and Madara maybe different people. Just when I was ready to put away the Tobi being Izuna theory this shit happens.

If Tobi is really a part of Madara why didnt he know the details behind Edo Tensei? Madara seemed quite familiar with Edo Tensei seals. Tobi ha to integrate Kabuto to learn the truth behind it.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Immortals never end up good in the narutoverse. Instead of being killed, they are immobilized by different ways (sealed, sent to the center of earth, etc). And being so, sentenced to eternal boredom. Eternity is looooong.

As an alternative to a seal, Izanami would be powerful enough to stop Madara. Tobi (powerful ushiha with a large set of eyes in jars) and Sasuke (with Itachi eyes, and having seen how to use it) might be able to use it on Madara. I don't see any of those two attacking Madara now anyway.

Maybe Dan had time to transmit a tool/jetsu to Tsunade. Something to defeat Madara with...

As said before, options are numerous at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Madara could have released himself anytime, he just didn't need to till now. As Madara himself said, it was Kabuto's Mistake.
    No he could not because Kabuto could theoretically counter him and could limit his movements like he did with the other Edo's but because he was trapped in Izanami it left an opening.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I wonder if Naruto had any clones left from the various battlefields. If so, they should be able to sense their way to Madara, or even Sasuke. Anyone else think one of them could make a surprise appearance?

Yes, probably just getting my hopes up. :(

Also, anyone think the Mizukage's "hidden" eye might actually be a Byakugan off the same Hyuga that gave his other eye to Ao? She was the one to point out that the chakra that had drifted off of Madara had returned. I know she's probably talking about the visible aura, but still.
    Hey Famous....How did you like that, eh?

With one stroke of the pen Kishimoto turns all our arguments and prognostications into less than dust.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I wonder if Naruto had any clones left from the various battlefields. If so, they should be able to sense their way to Madara, or even Sasuke. Anyone else think one of them could make a surprise appearance?

Yes, probably just getting my hopes up. :(

Also, anyone think the Mizukage's "hidden" eye might actually be a Byakugan off the same Hyuga that gave his other eye to Ao? She was the one to point out that the chakra that had drifted off of Madara had returned. I know she's probably talking about the visible aura, but still.
    No Ao has clearly stated his Byakugan is the only one the Mist possess.

Fire type

Hmmmm, what about the Kyubi-Bros ? They are sealed as Edo's, so does it mean that they can't be released (the other sealed Edos got released, but their seals were weak) ?

Hmmmm, Kishi couldn't be planing on finally making an opportunity for Byakuga to face Sharingan/Rinnegan ? All other Zombies are free, so everyone else beside the ones that are joining Naruto, can now join the Kages.

Kages are low on chakra, they barely stand. Beside Naruto and Sasuke, there isn't anyone remotely close to even hit Madara... if Kabuto were to be redeemed, I guess he could pull out his other Trump Card, after all he has two sleeves ;P. You know which one, after all, there is only one person that can stop Madara, kukukukuku. It's time to revive the legend.

Kabuto knows where Yamato is held together with the Hashirama soulless clone, if he wants to redeem himself by at least stopping Madara, then this is one of the possibilities. He was able to easily revive the legend of Madara's and Hashirama's power in addition to Rinnegan in one ET body, it should be simple for him to boost Yamato beyond what Hashirama was at his prime .