Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Itachi, instead of saving Konoha, has just doomed it. So much for his ultimate goal.

Yes, thats right all you Itachi lovers, he failed!!!! Epically!!! He gave Madara the one chance to free himself.

-1 Itachi
    Madara could have released himself anytime, he just didn't need to till now. As Madara himself said, it was Kabuto's Mistake.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Madara could have released himself anytime, he just didn't need to till now. As Madara himself said, it was Kabuto's Mistake.
    Not quite. Kabuto was still able to take over Madara's body. He could have prevented Madara from making the seals or even acting on his own if he (kabuto) wanted to. Only, once Itachi forced Kabuto into the Ganjutsu, could Madara act completely of his own accord and without possible interference. Itachi gave Madara an opening that couldnt be countered. Itachi blew it, unknowingly of course, but he still blew it.

Now we have a raging immortal Madara with infinite chakra, the sharringan, rinningan, meteors, Moukuton, Gundam Susanoo, and nothing or no one to keep him in check.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Madara will beat 5 kage in my opinion, but i am afraid that he will be betrayed by Mask man, because a dead guy will never be the main character in any manga, the result is only death!
    火影忍者 狐忍

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Madara knows Edo Tensei's biggest risk.

Kabuto, the summoner, didn't know this was possible.

Tobi didn't even know how to perform Edo Tensei when he met with Kabuto.

I didn't want to believe it, but it seems Tobi might be a completely different existence than Madara after all, not some sort of split of his body and or chakra.
    Finally another see the light, come over to the side of the light!! I convinced Tobi isn't Madara creation, this just reinforces my belief

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Not quite. Kabuto was still able to take over Madara's body. He could have prevented Madara from making the seals or even acting on his own if he (kabuto) wanted to. Only, once Itachi forced Kabuto into the Ganjutsu, could Madara act completely of his own accord and without possible interference. Itachi gave Madara an opening that couldnt be countered. Itachi blew it, unknowingly of course, but he still blew it.

Now we have a raging immortal Madara with infinite chakra, the sharringan, rinningan, meteors, Moukuton, Gundam Susanoo, and nothing or no one to keep him in check.
    Sure sure, we had that before, Him not being controlled by Kabuto doesn't really change much, as both want to do the same thing. And I don't think Kabuto could react fast enough to prevent him from releasing himself, as it doesn't exactly take that long to make the hand signs.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

shinobi
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Sure sure, we had that before, Him not being controlled by Kabuto doesn't really change much, as both want to do the same thing. And I don't think Kabuto could react fast enough to prevent him from releasing himself, as it doesn't exactly take that long to make the hand signs.
    True, dead Madara has infinite cakra anyways. Itachi still removed lots of the fighters. And Madara doesn't look powerful enough to take on the whole ninja world alone, anyways.

I wonder if Naruto had any clones left from the various battlefields. If so, they should be able to sense their way to Madara, or even Sasuke. Anyone else think one of them could make a surprise appearance?

Yes, probably just getting my hopes up. :(

Also, anyone think the Mizukage's "hidden" eye might actually be a Byakugan off the same Hyuga that gave his other eye to Ao? She was the one to point out that the chakra that had drifted off of Madara had returned. I know she's probably talking about the visible aura, but still.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 06-27-2012 at 02:56 PM.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/591/4 I may have misunderstood this, but it almost seemed like tsunade knew what kabuto was up to. anyone else notice this or have any incite?

I have a feeling that Madara will create a shadow clone to keep the Kage busy while he searches for Tobi, who he considers more of a threat, and his summoner, Kabuto. Like Itachi, he should have been able to sense where Kabuto was. And Madara will have no problem killing him. When he gets there, Madara meets Sasuke who just killed him and then there's another flashback to the Uchiha Massacre. This time it involves Madara and Tobi. Madara reveals that Tobi is in fact a different person, and that it was Tobi who was involved in the Uchiha massacre (perhaps lying). With similar intentions and both revenge-minded Uchiha, they agree to an alliance to take down Tobi and destroy the leaf.

I figured that Madara wouldn't be removed that easily. Madara probably won't be defeated until he's taken out at least once of the Kages, probably the Tsuchikage.