View Poll Results: rate the chapter

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • EPIC

    6 54.55%
  • AWESOME

    3 27.27%
  • OK

    2 18.18%
  • SO-SO

    0 0%
  • BAD

    0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774

    One Piece 672 Discussion / 673 Prediction

    http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/672
    enjoy, it's one giant cluster F**K of awesomeness !
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Yay. Early release. I'm surprised they showed who the new guy was so early. I'm guessing his part of the Yonkou that Law wants to take out. Very interesting. Hmmm, Zoro always wanted a fire sword..... lolz.

  3. #3
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Yay. Early release. I'm surprised they showed who the new guy was so early. I'm guessing his part of the Yonkou that Law wants to take out. Very interesting. Hmmm, Zoro always wanted a fire sword..... lolz.
    Woww so oda trolled me goood hahah.
    so he did intreduce a new character at the end and stronger then law!!!
    it seems this guy is working under someone a yonkou or perhaps joker guy and that CC is part of that
    but i was right about that it is someone that monet knew.

    also interesting how everyone was taken out

    chapter is good but i'm left with some dissapointment.
    i don't like the fact that CC took down luffy and the rest
    i mean come on . all this training and he be taken out like that shitttttttt... also robin and the rest
    without even touching them. i don't like it a bit

    Also law beeing defeated that easely i mean this guy is a shibukai. i understand that he can be easely defeated by a
    yonkou or an admiral . but against the rest he should ay least put up a fight.
    seems oda is creating more powerfull characters that are between admiral an vice admiral level or even higher !!!

  4. #4
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,939
    wow, everyone is using weird techniques, I love it! I just hope we can figure out what meatface did to Law, and who he is besides his name. We got very few answers this chapter actually.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 06-27-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  5. #5
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,685
    Lol new dude = Pillowman lol? Bet after a hard fight he just fells on his beard side and sleeps.

    What the hell, pwease dont tell me slime is already dead -.-?!

  6. #6
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Lol new dude = Pillowman lol? Bet after a hard fight he just fells on his beard side and sleeps.

    What the hell, pwease dont tell me slime is already dead -.-?!
    It's not, that was just the parts of the slime on Zoro's side that were destroyed.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  7. #7
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    Wow! Who wouldn't pay to see Kinnemon vs. Ace?! (rushes off to update "vs." thread)

    Lots of information. Sanji has two types of Haki! Hopefully he hasn't damaged Nami's body by forcing it to perform like that. Ceasar Clown really was no pushover, and whoever this new guy is just one-shotted freaking Law! Hopefully, Chopper's still able to conduct his research.

    Is Kinnemon's sword and fire-cutting related to his devil fruit power (it's in keeping with the same theme, after all), or has he really just trained to the point where he can cut intangible objects, something that even Zorro is unable to do?!

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  8. #8
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,549
    Wow with that single slash, Kinemon made me a fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Yay. Early release. I'm surprised they showed who the new guy was so early. I'm guessing his part of the Yonkou that Law wants to take out. Very interesting. Hmmm, Zoro always wanted a fire sword..... lolz.
    Or part of the marines. CC does have a connection to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Woww so oda trolled me goood hahah.
    so he did intreduce a new character at the end and stronger then law!!!
    it seems this guy is working under someone a yonkou or perhaps joker guy and that CC is part of that
    but i was right about that it is someone that monet knew.

    also interesting how everyone was taken out

    chapter is good but i'm left with some dissapointment.
    i don't like the fact that CC took down luffy and the rest
    i mean come on . all this training and he be taken out like that shitttttttt... also robin and the rest
    without even touching them. i don't like it a bit

    Also law beeing defeated that easely i mean this guy is a shibukai. i understand that he can be easely defeated by a
    yonkou or an admiral . but against the rest he should ay least put up a fight.

    seems oda is creating more powerfull characters that are between admiral an vice admiral level or even higher !!!
    It must be some kind of a trick. We all know CC has no chance of winning in a straight fight.

    The guy can be a top captain of a Yonkou like Marco who could hold his own against an Admiral so the level difference is that far apart.

    sig made by me

  9. #9
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Wow with that single slash, Kinemon made me a fan.



    Or part of the marines. CC does have a connection to them.



    It must be some kind of a trick. We all know CC has no chance of winning in a straight fight.

    The guy can be a top captain of a Yonkou like Marco who could hold his own against an Admiral so the level difference is that far apart.
    yeah i know he used some kinda trick...but still it's a little over it .
    i mean you can use a trick on one guy but robin, franky, smoker and tashigi that's a litlle far tetched in my opnion
    + he took some blows to
    pff i don't know.......


    about law
    yeah i understand ,
    a shibukai should be able to hold himself a bit at least ....
    i think he shot an arrow with poison or something using that bamboo stick

  10. #10
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    829
    I had invisioned Kinemon to simply change the Slime to something else, like snow, but I guess making it explode with a flaming sword and surviving the explosion has its place!

    Really, I'm a bit disappointed with the way this chapter went down; Luffy's group collapsed without laying a finger on Caesar, Law was busted over the head by "muttonchop" and Monet is a double agent, and Sanji's group was completely incapable of fighting off Slime. I wanted some kickass fighting, some more background of Law and Virgo (which is only bc Law's few pages were the most exciting this chapter!) and a new trick from Zoro, Sanji or Brooke. Overall I suppose it was an alright chapter, though a lot more questions than answers.

    Predictions:
    Luffyand group, specifically Franky,will begin to be experimented on by Caesar only to be set up to be rescued by Chopper. Here's his big breakout fight!

    OR

    Law will be left with Monet as Virgo retreats back to "HQ"; here Monet could possibly fight Chopper as well-Zoan vs Zoan (still betting on the Chopper vs Caesar fight though)

    Kinemon will NOT join the SH crew, nor will his son

    There will be a flash to Sanjichopper and Usopp not only being threatened by the Slime but being unable to calm the reawakened children who will proceed to the lab;

    By the end of this arc, the SHs will all have new bounties, pics for Robin, Franky and Chopper, and belis for everyone, especially chopper who is the trump card this arc and finally gets recognized as a threat in the crew, earning a new monicure Monster Chopper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •