• OK

2 18.18%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
  • BAD

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Lolz, I like your imagination. Only thing is that a.) Chopper can't fight Ceaser because his not a Haki user. And b.) Monet isn't a Zoan user, she was just changed by Law.

Still reckon Luffy wasn't taken down by Ceaser though. I reckon it was someone else, just like what happened to Law. The other 4 though, were most likely taken down by Ceaser as they wouldn't have stood a chance anyway.
    Haha I just think Chopper needs a push and what better way than to defeat a corrupt figure abusing medicine? We saw this with Hogback in TB so why not the PH with an improved monster Chopper? Also, while he doesn't have Haki, maybe since he is a doctor he has some understanding to counter the effects of a gas logia??? And Monet, would be sweet as a harpy zoan! We don't necessarily know that she was changed by Law. She wasn't a prisoner originally but rather a planted intel associated with Virgo. Plus Law said he needed her ability last chapter so there is a chance that she obtained a DF over those two years.

Also, does anybody else believe Oda is playing off the muttonchop on Virgo in his usual corny-yet-classic sense, or am I being too literal?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Haha I just think Chopper needs a push and what better way than to defeat a corrupt figure abusing medicine? We saw this with Hogback in TB so why not the PH with an improved monster Chopper? Also, while he doesn't have Haki, maybe since he is a doctor he has some understanding to counter the effects of a gas logia??? And Monet, would be sweet as a harpy zoan! We don't necessarily know that she was changed by Law. She wasn't a prisoner originally but rather a planted intel associated with Virgo. Plus Law said he needed her ability last chapter so there is a chance that she obtained a DF over those two years.

Also, does anybody else believe Oda is playing off the muttonchop on Virgo in his usual corny-yet-classic sense, or am I being too literal?
    It's true that we haven't been told much about Monet, but what we do know is that she became a harpy after meeting Law and that in the current time, we've never seen her revert back to her human form, not even when reading a book, which would be odd as most Zoan users would revert back to their human form when not needed.

As for Chopper, well his a doctor. Ceaser isn't a doctor. So while there maybe some disagreement between them, I see there being too big a gap between though. Although having said that, we've seen Chopper try to treat Luffy when he was poisoned by that fishmen swordsmen, so we know he can create antidotes. Would be interesting to see Chopper create an antibody that counters Ceaser's form, would be interesting, but again, I have my doubts. Perhaps he'll save Law though....

I kinda agree with chaosmaster on this one.
    Though i agree with you that chopper is gonna play a big role since he is the only one that is availeble,
    meaning he could free luffy and the rest. but have a fight i don't think so.
    He still needs time to reasearch and get back to his proirity => the kids and help them.

and yes your being too literal lolz

I'm just gonna throw it in here. Big Mom's crew specifically her captains may have a zodiac theme with a twist. We already saw Pekoms and maybe Virgo is one of them.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I'm just gonna throw it in here. Big Mom's crew specifically her captains may have a zodiac theme with a twist. We already saw Pekoms and maybe Virgo is one of them.
    well it's a possibility ...
    but the thing is i don't think Big Mom is interested in researching. like what CC is doing with the kids.
    It's not her style. She only want's candy, that's her main goal.
    Maybe kaido . but this stinks like someone from the goverment in a high position who has his own agenda.

thing is, one of the yonkou is gonna be defeated 100%
    the SH taking down a shibukai again isn't something new .
    so the next big thing is a yonkou wich they need help for.
    wich brings me back to think kaido is on this one
    i think some other high level characters are gonna make there income
    now we have CC,smoker,luffy, law ,virgo
    5 powerfull persons

thats a good idea!

i mean its definitly possible like she has a 12 officers or something like that.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^So who is Bobbin then? (Like the idea though)

^So who is Bobbin then? (Like the idea though)
    yeah and the 3 eyed girl ..
    collecting all those fruits is verry unreal since they are hard to get

anywhoo i was reading the chapter and the one who is running the show
    is defintely not female because at some point virgo talks about someone that is a "he" does
    not trust CC. So the main boss is a man.
    And he mentions adults. could it be the gorosei just saying.
    i think it's defintly not big mom who is runnin the show
    Last edited by athary; 07-01-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Perhaps so, Luffy's defeated 2 Logias using their natural weakness (Croc and Enel) soo even without Haki, Chopper could do it, and who else but Chopper, like you said a doctor abusing medicine would be the perfect fight for him.

And i can see the possibility of Monet being a Harpy Zoan, and it wouldn't be uncommon for her not have changed out of that midway form she's in, Chopper only ever slipped out of brain point during a fight or action pre timeskip.

xD I was kinda confused why he had grilled meat on the side of his face...
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

After reading these last few chapters I'm starting to think aside from a few things during the war (like Mihawk cutting that mountain of Ice, or White Beard basically destroying the island) the war wasn't really a great indicator of strength, like none of the Admirals must have been going all out, maybe it was so they wouldn't hurt their own troops but idk...

I say this because now there seems to a much greater range of fighters from Vice Admiral to Admiral level, if Law is Shibukia level then Luffy is too (Luffy is obviously more physical then law, but physical strength/speed isn't everything so long as it's not THAT much difference and Law has a hell of a fighting technique) however both of them are having issues... and Obviously we are not going to see strong Vice Admiral level guys this early in the New World.

That would be cool, but some of the Zodiac signs are weird, like how would a half Goat/Human look (the goat is Capricorn I think)? or Gemini would have to be twin birds or something.

It would be cool if their DF's didn't relate to their animal signs, like Ares is a ram I think.. lol - and also, it was done with CP9, maybe if its with affiliations/personalities it would be cool though.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)