3 27.27%
  • OK

2 18.18%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
  • BAD

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SO Zoro and Sanji will be the hope of this island, looking forward about the haki of Zoro!
    火影忍者 狐忍

whoever Welgo is, it seems that he can use the same armament haki ability as luffy, he can also use it with that bamboo of his. (random object picked up the floor?)

as seen here

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Predictions:
    Luffyand group, specifically Franky,will begin to be experimented on by Caesar only to be set up to be rescued by Chopper. Here's his big breakout fight!

OR

Law will be left with Monet as Virgo retreats back to "HQ"; here Monet could possibly fight Chopper as well-Zoan vs Zoan (still betting on the Chopper vs Caesar fight though)

By the end of this arc, the SHs will all have new bounties, pics for Robin, Franky and Chopper, and belis for everyone, especially chopper who is the trump card this arc and finally gets recognized as a threat in the crew, earning a new monicure Monster Chopper
    These chopper predictions are the the only things that keep me going from day to day. He deserves his spotlight--and it's about damn time he got it. Personally, I'd like to see him break out his own form of Haki and shock everyone. Sure he probably lacks the spirit for it himself, but he's a pretty smart reindeer--It'd be awesome if he has developed a way to replicate its effects...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I had invisioned Kinemon to simply change the Slime to something else, like snow, but I guess making it explode with a flaming sword and surviving the explosion has its place!

Really, I'm a bit disappointed with the way this chapter went down; Luffy's group collapsed without laying a finger on Caesar, Law was busted over the head by "muttonchop" and Monet is a double agent, and Sanji's group was completely incapable of fighting off Slime. I wanted some kickass fighting, some more background of Law and Virgo (which is only bc Law's few pages were the most exciting this chapter!) and a new trick from Zoro, Sanji or Brooke. Overall I suppose it was an alright chapter, though a lot more questions than answers.

Predictions:
    Luffyand group, specifically Franky,will begin to be experimented on by Caesar only to be set up to be rescued by Chopper. Here's his big breakout fight!

OR

Law will be left with Monet as Virgo retreats back to "HQ"; here Monet could possibly fight Chopper as well-Zoan vs Zoan (still betting on the Chopper vs Caesar fight though)

Kinemon will NOT join the SH crew, nor will his son

There will be a flash to Sanjichopper and Usopp not only being threatened by the Slime but being unable to calm the reawakened children who will proceed to the lab;

By the end of this arc, the SHs will all have new bounties, pics for Robin, Franky and Chopper, and belis for everyone, especially chopper who is the trump card this arc and finally gets recognized as a threat in the crew, earning a new monicure Monster Chopper
    Lets hope this will happen.

Still disappointed about Franky, Luffy and Robin laid out so quick, But i bet its an trick from CC.
    Damn.. and we wait again

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I had invisioned Kinemon to simply change the Slime to something else, like snow, but I guess making it explode with a flaming sword and surviving the explosion has its place!

Really, I'm a bit disappointed with the way this chapter went down; Luffy's group collapsed without laying a finger on Caesar, Law was busted over the head by "muttonchop" and Monet is a double agent, and Sanji's group was completely incapable of fighting off Slime. I wanted some kickass fighting, some more background of Law and Virgo (which is only bc Law's few pages were the most exciting this chapter!) and a new trick from Zoro, Sanji or Brooke. Overall I suppose it was an alright chapter, though a lot more questions than answers.

Predictions:

OR

Kinemon will NOT join the SH crew, nor will his son

There will be a flash to Sanjichopper and Usopp not only being threatened by the Slime but being unable to calm the reawakened children who will proceed to the lab;

i share your dissapointment.

nice prediction wich only means it's not gonna happen that way

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    He might have used sleeping gas on them.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i share your dissapointment.

nice prediction wich only means it's not gonna happen that way
    Hey, it could happen. Chopper already stated he really wants to kick Caesar's ass from the children experiments and drug use; add in thte dire situation of three comrades/Law and you get the unleashed monster Chopper he once was back on Drum Kingdom when Wapol killed the Dr Hiruluk. Either way I really just want to see Chopper get a big solo fight which he can shine more than one attack in his Monster Point.

Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    I'm still betting on something like the Bends on a drastic scale.

Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    I don't think its sleeping gas, cause if it is then why did Luffy start coughing and passed out eyes still open? The sleeping gas the Cool bros used caused the victim's eyes to close.

Somthing else that should be noted. I remember someone wondering if Brook's ice sword will effect the Slime, but based on the fact it only caused them to produce poison gas its pretty much proven that the slimes can't be frozen, not that they need to now that they have Kinemon.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hey, it could happen. Chopper already stated he really wants to kick Caesar's ass from the children experiments and drug use; add in thte dire situation of three comrades/Law and you get the unleashed monster Chopper he once was back on Drum Kingdom when Wapol killed the Dr Hiruluk. Either way I really just want to see Chopper get a big solo fight which he can shine more than one attack in his Monster Point.

I'm still betting on something like the Bends on a drastic scale.
    Lolz, I like your imagination. Only thing is that a.) Chopper can't fight Ceaser because his not a Haki user. And b.) Monet isn't a Zoan user, she was just changed by Law.

Still reckon Luffy wasn't taken down by Ceaser though. I reckon it was someone else, just like what happened to Law. The other 4 though, were most likely taken down by Ceaser as they wouldn't have stood a chance anyway.