Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru ?

Well, I think Orochimaru's goal, constantly is to gain power. Eventhough we don't know what the rinnegan is for sure, it would be safe to say the sannin knew what it looked like at least. Forget about all the theories I spit out, but keep in mind Orochimaru could very well know about all this ahead of time, and his being inside Sasuke is a fact. The fact that nothing else has been said about this in particular brings suspicion about what's going on inside Sasuke. Is he that powerful?. Orochimaru knew Sasuke hated him and aware that their relatioship was of mutual use. For all of Orochimaru's failures he is still an intelligent warrior, and extremely inmoral, with lots of hidden intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by jamr79 View Post
    Well, I think Orochimaru's goal, constantly is to gain power. Eventhough we don't know what the rinnegan is for sure, it would be safe to say the sannin knew what it looked like at least. Forget about all the theories I spit out, but keep in mind Orochimaru could very well know about all this ahead of time, and his being inside Sasuke is a fact. The fact that nothing else has been said about this in particular brings suspicion about what's going on inside Sasuke. Is he that powerful?. Orochimaru knew Sasuke hated him and aware that their relatioship was of mutual use. For all of Orochimaru's failures he is still an intelligent warrior, and extremely inmoral, with lots of hidden intentions.
    i'm not saying that orochimaru didn't know what the rinnegan looked like. it's just that orochimaru has never been shown to have had any first had experience with nagato. jiraiya trained nagato so he did have first hand experience with the rinnegan and he still didn't know all its secret. remember jiraiya said that he thought the rinnegan was a myth until he actually witnessed it for himself. why is it so hard to believe that orochimaru is gone. with orochimaru's reincarnation jutsu all he does is suppress the minds of his hosts but when he tried to do the same with sasuke it just didn't work because sasuke is very strong willed.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Well now knowing from the interviews (I actually dislike those, terrible spoilers), perhaps the author is trying to mark the junior characters' coming of age with the death of their mentors (Tsunade is next I guess). Judging from how the stories develop, it could be something entirely different, and outrageous, like the Ultimate MS stuff.

well it was really obvious that jiraiya died. he lost a lot of blood, he was stabbed in the neck, and he was sinking in water. that all points to him dying. the only way naruto can grow up and forget about sasuke is with jiraiya's death. naruto needs a driving force to make him realize that he's in danger and needs to be able to protect himself and jiraiya's death is that catalyst. i do agree with you that tsunade is next. true the ultimate MS does sound outrageous but there's gotta be a reason why kishi is making up stuff like that.

the rinnegan is supposed to be the strongest dojutsu yet it has a weakness. the eternal magenkyo sharingan most likely also has it's own weakness. if it didn't then why is madara hiding his true identity and controlling akatsuki behind the shadows rather than just fighting his battles right out in the open.

Idk but to me it seems like the Rinnegan sucks balls, I haven't seen anything yet to be impressed by and I hope there's some kind of explaination soon. The MS seems like such the power house but if the Rinnegan is the best doujutsu ever then Im guessing we have seen the best the MS has to offer just about and that we have yet to see what the Rinnegan can really do.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Idk but to me it seems like the Rinnegan sucks balls, I haven't seen anything yet to be impressed by and I hope there's some kind of explaination soon. The MS seems like such the power house but if the Rinnegan is the best doujutsu ever then Im guessing we have seen the best the MS has to offer just about and that we have yet to see what the Rinnegan can really do.
    i don't think we've seen the rinnegan's full capabilities. i personally think that the MS is stronger than the rinnegan, but the rinnegan is stronger than the regular sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i don't think we've seen the rinnegan's full capabilities. i personally think that the MS is stronger than the rinnegan, but the rinnegan is stronger than the regular sharingan.
    i agree. but then again we havent seen the full potential..its said that the rinnegan usualy is shown when the world is in chaos. either vanishing the chaos or ashing the world to dust to start over. i doubt the ultimate ms is that strong to vanquish eerything since
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    i agree. but then again we havent seen the full potential..its said that the rinnegan usualy is shown when the world is in chaos. either vanishing the chaos or ashing the world to dust to start over. i doubt the ultimate ms is that strong to vanquish eerything since
    i say the MS is capable of destroying to saving the world considering the fact that the it's true purpose is to control the kyuubi.

I'm gonna say what I think about Pain and this is just me talking here but I think that even if you knew Pain's secret it's not guaranteed that you could beat him.

On the subject though, I'm pretty sure Oro is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    I'm gonna say what I think about Pain and this is just me talking here but I think that even if you knew Pain's secret it's not guaranteed that you could beat him.

On the subject though, I'm pretty sure Oro is dead.
    i agree with you. i too also think orochimaru is dead. jiraiya is dead and tsunade was saying that kakashi would be the next hokage candidate hinting that her time is almost over.