Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru ?

Naruto Orochimaru ?

I remembered that i saw Orochimaru met naruto and the gang when they were looking for sasuke.
    But then Orochimaru dissappeared .. wtf ?
    If i didnt got it wrong he was going to take naruto ...
    Can anyone tell me what was that chapter about?
    Orochimaru ..---> Legend

That was Kabuto(fused with Orochimaru's cells) that Naruto's team met up with, not Orochimaru.
    Also, Kabuto at that point wanted nothing to with Naruto(besides hand them a book... can't recall what was in it...) because he too was after Sasuke to extract revenge for killing his master.

It was a book of information about Akatsuki...
    just as Flaming9Shingo said, he was taken over by Oros cells and wanted to chase after Sasuke first.
    At this point Kabuto even thanks Naruto for showing him the "true" himself... wired man ^^

Naruto 356 | Read naruto chapter 356 manga online
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

punchy if you're referring to when naruto and the gang went directly to oro's hideout to get sasuke the reason why orochimaru left naruto alive was because he believed that by letting naruto live more akatsuki could be taken out and he was more interested in sai.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I don't think Orochimaru could take Naruto though, there were too many "things" going on inside of him at that moment, plus how do you cage up the Kyuubi? unless you put it into some kind of genjutsu sleep or some how incompacitate it, there would be no way to stop a 4th tail Kyuubi...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't think Orochimaru could take Naruto though, there were too many "things" going on inside of him at that moment, plus how do you cage up the Kyuubi? unless you put it into some kind of genjutsu sleep or some how incompacitate it, there would be no way to stop a 4th tail Kyuubi...
    or you could use a sealing jutsu if you can get close enough to it. that's what jiraiya did and it worked. of course he almost died as a result but who wouldn't.

Thats true, I wonder how long that little paper will contain him though. I bet Oro has way more powerful sealing jutsu's than Jiraiya has, Jiraiya seems like the Taijutsu type and Orochimaru is more the Ninjutsu type so I guess of all the people who would be able to control him it would be Orochimaru
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Thats true, I wonder how long that little paper will contain him though. I bet Oro has way more powerful sealing jutsu's than Jiraiya has, Jiraiya seems like the Taijutsu type and Orochimaru is more the Ninjutsu type so I guess of all the people who would be able to control him it would be Orochimaru
    from what we've seen in the manga i'm gonna say jiraiya and oro were equally good at sealing jutsus. i think that little paper just strengthens the elephant seal so it would last until naruto did something to mess up the seal.

orochimaru underestimated

I think that orochimaru was well aware of the rinnegan way before anyone else. He is also someone that's very manipulative and cunning, so he is planning way ahead. I could even say he was aware of Madara as well, and his plans behind the Kyuubi and all that. Orochimaru is still inside of Sasuke. Why be so obsessed over someone you can't beat and allow them to betray you all this time. Oro knew that Sasuke hated his ass all the time... the sharingan's power is probably something he wants to use against Pein, and not just the sharingan but the ultimate sharingan as well. What he knows is barely mentioned, and remember he was alive back when the first was alive as well.
    Don't forget he is one of the sannin.

Quote Originally Posted by jamr79 View Post
    I think that orochimaru was well aware of the rinnegan way before anyone else. He is also someone that's very manipulative and cunning, so he is planning way ahead. I could even say he was aware of Madara as well, and his plans behind the Kyuubi and all that. Orochimaru is still inside of Sasuke. Why be so obsessed over someone you can't beat and allow them to betray you all this time. Oro knew that Sasuke hated his ass all the time... the sharingan's power is probably something he wants to use against Pein, and not just the sharingan but the ultimate sharingan as well. What he knows is barely mentioned, and remember he was alive back when the first was alive as well.
    Don't forget he is one of the sannin.
    there's just one problem with your first statement. jiraiya trained nagato so he was the first to witness someone with the rinnegan. remember jiraiya said that he didn't believe the rinnegan existed until he saw nagato awaken it because he viewed the tales of the rinnegan as folklore. did you just say that orochimaru was alive when the first was still alive. correct me if i'm wrong.

orochimaru's goal was to learn every jutsu in the universe and that's why he wanted the sharingan. it doesn't make sense why he would want to acquire the sharingan in order to defeat pein. the only way to defeat pein is if you know his secret and as long as you don't know that you're screwed meaning even though orochimaru was in control of sasuke's body he would most likely lose.