Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    now that you mention it maybe its a rasen fireshuriken, hand was the same lol, and know the "originality" of some of Kishimoto's work here I wouldn't put it past him.
    A pie in the sky?

...Sasuke can't even do a regular Rasengan X_x

Well he hasn't been shown doing it but he's more than capable of it.

seriously right? I mean for a super hard jutsu that suposedly only the 4th could do all of a sudden Kakashi and Jiraiya could -_- Rasengan was cooler when it wasn't spammed so much by Naruto and everyone else...
    A pie in the sky?

Rasengan needs to be taught by somebody X_x...and Oro could not do a Rasengan, so...i doubt Sasuke can do one...and even if he can...i doubt that technique was a rasengan O_o. Would be odd to use it on Naruto

Well, Kakashi and Jiraiya are pretty awesome and lets face it, even though Naruto seems stupid and slow he is pretty talented in his own right. Minato created Rasengan and taught it to Jiraiya, it was harder for Minato because he made it from scratch, Jiraiya was taught and I'm pretty sure Kakashi was taught and for him it's probably easier because of the sharingan, which Sasuke has. I'm not saying Sasuke knows it but he could learn it easy.

Rasenshuriken is the super hard jutsu that only Naruto can use, maybe Jiraiya has a fire one but he's never used it in the manga.