Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    well erosennin says a summon techquie is forge with blood. you'll need to sacafice blood to do a summoning jutsu to call upon various life forms.
    i just think he was doing a highly fire mixed with wind element. thats if he had master more than his 2 elements already(lighting + fire)

what makes you think he has wind element all of a sudden?
    I am McLOVIN

Guys for all we know Sauske's secret jutsu could have been giant snake heads coming from the ground eating his opponents. The video game comment actually should be disregarded because in most video games based on animes the moves are pretty similar to how they would be in the anime. In the recent chapter of the manga we have seen Itachi close his left eye to use amaretsu (sp?) so the possibility of it being fired from his right eye would be possible. After all this is a universe were the main character uses his chakra to make millions of chakra needles to sever the other persons body. Anything is possible.

O__o Sasuke only started using snakes after taking Oro's powers....And the part where he does "that jutsu" oro was still very alive...So i absolutely doubt its a snake jutsu...

You don't actually believe he couldn't use snake jutsu before he absorbed oro do you. That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Okay first of all, it has already been said that Sasuke used a Tora Hand Seal before he lifted his hand up. And he wasn't using Anko's Snake Seal crap, so summoning the self-destruct snakes are out of the picture. 2nd, where in hell do u see a clue that Sasuke can use snakes before he took Oro's Power. Did u see in some panel that he made a contract with the snakes? Your flame towards me is out of total assumption that Sasuke had made a contract with Snakes and/or Sasuke could summon snakes without a contract. And my belief that Sasuke can't use snakes is from the assumption he didn't make a contract. So There, as Ridiculous as u think i sounded, Assumption vs Assumption, doesn't make your post any better sounding.

*edit*
    Remember, even if Anko's jutsu was really a self-destructing snake jutsu as shown in a game; It is a totally different hand seal from Sasuke's

I never claimed anything about his secret jutsu being a snake jutsu, or that he was using ankos technique.

Its foolish to think that Sasuke was never taught snake techniques by oro. (the snake master). It is also foolish to think that because sasuke said he absorbed the white snake's powers, he also absorbed everything oro had including his summons. I think its pretty fair to say he got abilities after absorbing the white snake. However I also think its fair to say the oro taught him snake summons, if not snake jutsu of some sort.

Also I wasn't trying to flame you, I just thought that it was a ridiculous statement. Thats a fair statement. I didn't say anything about you, or go into a bashing rant. I merely stated I thought it was ridiculous.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

touche...
    Due to the Topic's initial purpose, i assumed u were talking about the "That jutsu" and not his other jutsus...
    Eh...
    Anyways...I just want to see what the jutsu is =_=

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    Okay first of all, it has already been said that Sasuke used a Tora Hand Seal before he lifted his hand up. And he wasn't using Anko's Snake Seal crap, so summoning the self-destruct snakes are out of the picture. 2nd, where in hell do u see a clue that Sasuke can use snakes before he took Oro's Power. Did u see in some panel that he made a contract with the snakes? Your flame towards me is out of total assumption that Sasuke had made a contract with Snakes and/or Sasuke could summon snakes without a contract. And my belief that Sasuke can't use snakes is from the assumption he didn't make a contract. So There, as Ridiculous as u think i sounded, Assumption vs Assumption, doesn't make your post any better sounding.

*edit*
    Remember, even if Anko's jutsu was really a self-destructing snake jutsu as shown in a game; It is a totally different hand seal from Sasuke's
    actually sasuke did make a contract with the snake and proof of it is the tattoo on his hand. that's the same tattoo oro had and used to summon snakes.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Give the guy a break, Kashi already has no time for his friends and all. Poor thing, but i think he'll it mention later