Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    How can you tell she was going to summon something? Her hand seal looked different from anything Ive ever seen before, and she didn't kuchiyose anything. I say a fire jutsu because most of his fire techniques end with a Tora so it would probably be something along those lines. Would be cool if it was a summoning jutsu though too, although how would he summon from the air? unless it was pain style and he could summon things anywhere without touching the ground or something...
    well how was she going to get two snakes to kill her and orochimaru? she would have had to have summoned them. i'm sure we didn't see all the hand seals that sasuke would need to do in order to perform the jutsu so there's no way to know if he would put his hand on the ground or on any surface. also you don't have to touch the ground to perform a summoning jutsu. orochimaru does hidden snake hands without touching the ground. sandaime summoned enma when he touched the tree that shodaime created. kisame summoned some sharks after he put his on water. i think all you need some kind of surface in order to do the summoning jutsu.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    tora is also used for water jutsus and summoning jutsus as well. i also don't think it's a variation of chidori. for some odd reason i think sasuke was gonna use a summoning jutsu. remember during the chuunin exams anko was going to use some forbidden jutsu to kill herself and orochimaru. well it was a summoning jutsu. so i think sasuke was going to use some summoning jutsu to kill naruto and friends.

Spoiler!
    that wasn't a summoning jutsu it was more like self destruction technique, remember to summon something you have to use your blood because of the pact you make with whatever the hell you are trying to summon(if i remember correctly) as far as an ultimate chidori i really don't know that, but definitely not a summonig jutsu.

If it was any type of chidori I don't think he would need hand seals.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I keep reading it over and for some reason, I have the feeling he was going to drop a huge ass fireball on them, but Im talking like Ultimate Spirit Bomb size if you know what I mean...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

we will see all that in itachi vs sasuke fight

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I'm pretty sure he was about to perform the perfected form of 1000 years of pain. I'm sure they had plenty of time to master that in the caves. hmmmm.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    that wasn't a summoning jutsu it was more like self destruction technique, remember to summon something you have to use your blood because of the pact you make with whatever the hell you are trying to summon(if i remember correctly) as far as an ultimate chidori i really don't know that, but definitely not a summonig jutsu.
    well a while ago i read on wikipedia that the move i was referring to was a summoning jutsu. the user summoned two giant snakes and the snakes killed both the user and the opponent. in the article they said that the move was used by anko in one of the naruto video games. of course the annoying thing is i can't find that article on wiki anymore.

here's a link to a video of anko using that jutsu in narutimate hero 3:

YouTube - Souja Sousai no Jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well a while ago i read on wikipedia that the move i was referring to was a summoning jutsu. the user summoned two giant snakes and the snakes killed both the user and the opponent. in the article they said that the move was used by anko in one of the naruto video games. of course the annoying thing is i can't find that article on wiki anymore.

here's a link to a video of anko using that jutsu in narutimate hero 3:

YouTube - Souja Sousai no Jutsu
    does a video game technique have any relevance in the manga?
    and it is a shame about that article on wiki but remember that it could be edited by some else, i saw 60 minutes once and i remember they saying that because wikipedia
    is still growing not everything is fact check sometimes there are mistakes.

and it is a shame about that article on wiki but remember that it could be edited by some else, i saw 60 minutes once and i remember they saying that because wikipedia
    There are definately mistakes on Wiki and it should never be used as a reference source, its based off nothing other than the community's take on the subject, thats why its an encylopedia.

Also the whole thing about it being in a video game shouldn't be used here, also in that game I think Jiraiya has a Fire element Rasengan, last I remember he couldn't mix an element into the Rasengan.

Sounds like a cool technique where the snakes kill everyone but I think it was a self destruction technique that Anko tried to use and Orochimaru even said so I think. So far we know Sasuke has both lightning and fire elements under his belt and possibly more but I kinda doubt that (imo) so im gonna go ahead and say it was some kind of fire jutsu, unless he recombined the raikiri with some kind of fire technique and was going to friggen toast everyone lol.
    A pie in the sky?

does a video game technique have any releavance in the manga? that's a good question. well we've seen amateresu(sp?) in the manga, but we don't know what the hand seals are or how it's performed by the user. but someone who has played one of the naruto video games i believe it was mgsplayer stated that in the naruto video game itachi performs ameteresu by shooting the black flame from one of his eyes.

chances are that's the way kishi intends the move to be performed but then again it's just a video game so we really can't use that as proof of how the jutsu will actually be performed in the manga since there's no concrete evidence to support that claim. i'm not trying to be sarcastic because i do agree with your statement that video game elements shouldn't be used in a manga discussion.