Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sasuke's Strongest/Secret Technique?

Naruto 309 page 13 | One Manga
    Well i was remembering about Sasuke's entire array of techniques displayed...and i realized...They never showed the technique at the bottom left Panel...He was stopped by Orochimaru. Sasuke never again used a technique with those hand gestures (raised one hand after doing a seal). So do u think Kishimoto forgot about as Orichimaru said "That Techinque"? OR was it one of his Chidori Manipulations?!
    Well I Just wanted to see if anyone thinks that this secret new technique was shown already...I think its a powerful lethal blasting technique (chidori/raikiri manipulation) that he'll show against Itachi (IF kishimoto remembered he put that there[Hopefully he will])

I don't think that Kishimoto is that stupid to forget a thing like that
    And that technique isn't shown up until now,because he nowhere raised his hand like he did back then.
    I don't think that that's any form of the Chidori manipulation,he has already too much of that. My guess is that Orochimaru has taught him that technique,but it was not necessary to use it.

Yes, He was stopped by oro san. Maybe this jutsu is the reason why Sasuke feels pretty ready fighting Itachi

we dont know until we see that

people looking at mi post!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Maybe he'll use it on Madara. Very likely.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Im just ready for Sasuke to actually fight Itachi, no more genjutsu, let's see what's the stronger emotion, Hate or Insanity
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Well he uses the Tora hand seal in that screen right before he raises his hand, and the Tora has been used predominantly for fire based jutsu's so im going to guess its not a raikiri variation but a fire jutsu.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well he uses the Tora hand seal in that screen right before he raises his hand, and the Tora has been used predominantly for fire based jutsu's so im going to guess its not a raikiri variation but a fire jutsu.
    Wow, that was a good catch, maybe a new forever burning fire technique to burn O for as long as he tries to regenerate...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    tora is also used for water jutsus and summoning jutsus as well. i also don't think it's a variation of chidori. for some odd reason i think sasuke was gonna use a summoning jutsu. remember during the chuunin exams anko was going to use some forbidden jutsu to kill herself and orochimaru. well it was a summoning jutsu. so i think sasuke was going to use some summoning jutsu to kill naruto and friends.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    tora is also used for water jutsus and summoning jutsus as well. i also don't think it's a variation of chidori. for some odd reason i think sasuke was gonna use a summoning jutsu. remember during the chuunin exams anko was going to use some forbidden jutsu to kill herself and orochimaru. well it was a summoning jutsu. so i think sasuke was going to use some summoning jutsu to kill naruto and friends.

Spoiler!
    How can you tell she was going to summon something? Her hand seal looked different from anything Ive ever seen before, and she didn't kuchiyose anything. I say a fire jutsu because most of his fire techniques end with a Tora so it would probably be something along those lines. Would be cool if it was a summoning jutsu though too, although how would he summon from the air? unless it was pain style and he could summon things anywhere without touching the ground or something...
    A pie in the sky?