Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Strength of Naruto charcters

Maybe some of yall can help me clear something up.

Ok Madra is suppose to be this big immortal limitless power having bad guy right. Well than why would he lose to the first.

Now I know the first is strong but it seems to me that the 3rd was the strongest Hokage when he was in his prime. From all reports he was a genius of all geniuses and learned the most justus. Also as a old man he fought a ressurcted first and second Hokage. He held his own against both of them he was scared to let the foruth join the fight however. So it would seem to me that the 3rd or the fourth would be the strongest Hokage.

If this is the case than is Madra really that strong? Could Pein still possibly be stronger than him? Or Jiryaya for instance who trained the fourth and is definitely at Hokage level?

Immortal =/= Invincible

He won't age to death, but he can be beaten.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Shodaime could control Jinchuurikis/bijuus and that's the reason why he became Hokage in first place. Maybe he was able to use Kyuubi against Madara whom expected to win with it....

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    Maybe some of yall can help me clear something up.

Ok Madra is suppose to be this big immortal limitless power having bad guy right. Well than why would he lose to the first.

Now I know the first is strong but it seems to me that the 3rd was the strongest Hokage when he was in his prime. From all reports he was a genius of all geniuses and learned the most justus. Also as a old man he fought a ressurcted first and second Hokage. He held his own against both of them he was scared to let the foruth join the fight however. So it would seem to me that the 3rd or the fourth would be the strongest Hokage.

If this is the case than is Madra really that strong? Could Pein still possibly be stronger than him? Or Jiryaya for instance who trained the fourth and is definitely at Hokage level?
    I don't think the 3rd was scared of the 4th, its just that 1 hokage fighting 3 previous hokages in the prime is a kinda shitty situation, I personally would rather have to fight 2 than 3...

I think since Shodaime could control the bijuu then he kinda cancelled out Madara's power to control them too and then everything was based on their fighting skill after that. Plus Shodaime could friggen create life with his hands... that right there is ownage. Imagine if Madara accidentally swallowed a seed or something o_O
    A pie in the sky?

anybody here who is not a narutard fan see the many plot holes this story has so far? doesn"t it seem like kishi is just in a hurry to kill off akatsuk. I mean I was expecting zetsu or kisame to die before this hyped up battle!! and wasnt rinnegan the strongest eye jutsu?

Well it seems Madara is a shell of his former self and isnt that strong anymore so maybe Pein is the strongest ninja alive id like that and the rest of the story will focus on naruto trying to defeat him. Im just tired of everything revolving around the sharnigan why is it even called naruto lol.

That or maybe Madara is hiding something, and Itachi is just talking out of his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't think the 3rd was scared of the 4th, its just that 1 hokage fighting 3 previous hokages in the prime is a kinda shitty situation, I personally would rather have to fight 2 than 3...

I think since Shodaime could control the bijuu then he kinda cancelled out Madara's power to control them too and then everything was based on their fighting skill after that. Plus Shodaime could friggen create life with his hands... that right there is ownage. Imagine if Madara accidentally swallowed a seed or something o_O
    ya i agree the first was strong jus saying the third was the dtrongest doesn't mean that the previous were weak. also the first and second revived by orochimaru were not probably as strong as their real counterparts they were sacrificial replicas made with jutsu. ( well i would think so)

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Immortal =/= Invincible

He won't age to death, but he can be beaten.
    While did raise to be the strongest of the Uchihas, even Invincible as stated by itachi, remember he got beat by the 1st hokage and *i think* the 4th hokage (assuming I read it correctly, being stopped is not necessarily the same as defeated)

We know Madara gots the power to beat anyone but he can still get beat by the best

I think the 4th hokage sealing the kyuubi stopped Madara's plan. So in essence, Madara was defeated by the 4th even though they probably never fought face to face like the first and Madara did.