Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

White Fang's role this Year

Right Okay.
    Just wondering. We know from Kishi's interview that this year is going to be the year of Sasuke fanboyism as Kishi sidelines Naruto Uzumaki for the consecutive year in a row, to focus instead on Sasuke (dissapointing, I know). What we also know is that Kakashi and Sakura will be another main focus of the year.

Is there any chance that we might learn more about Kakashi's past, mainly, about White Fang. I mean the guy was on equal footing with the Sanin. For all we know he was more powerful than Orichimaru, though I don't know about J man.

I still think after this recent fight the series should be called Sasuke. Sasuke already has his rag tag group of pals to create mischief with, so they are set. If thats to work out, the Konoha team will all get killed off by Madara right now.
    ^ Hah

I think Kakashi will play a bigger role than was given to him, Jiraiya and Tsunade did mention Kakashi being an obvious choice for Hokage. So maybe its foreshadowing to Tsunade dying. Kakashi for Hokage is my guess.

where can i find the details of Kishi's interview... and I didnt know White Fang was that powerful, I mean at least as powerful as The Three...
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    where can i find the details of Kishi's interview... and I didnt know White Fang was that powerful, I mean at least as powerful as The Three...
    try this link from narutofan: Kishi showed up! Report of Jump Festa 2008(It is confirmed!) - Naruto Forums

thanks for the link, it was a decent interview, unfortunately, I think he did say just that, about Tsunade, which begs the question...Will Kakashi tilt his 'Kage hat to the side to cover his eye or not? If so, that's gangsta. lol Im gonna see what I can do for a visual representation of that.
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

But this thing with Naruto is really roflmao.
    I mean,he should be the main charakter,or not?
    That's just hilarious..focusing on his favorite charakter,Kakashi and Sakura...this is just crappy. I want Naruto to grow up finally.

"BAAAAAAAAW! Naruto's not being shown in his own series!"

The thing I like about the manga, is everything that DOESN'T have to do with this retarded excuse of a ninja. I'd rather we have an entire arc of Tazuna building bridges in the Land of Waves then see the orange shrieking brat fail at being a ninja in every way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

The thing I like about the manga, is everything that DOESN'T have to do with this retarded excuse of a ninja. I'd rather we have an entire arc of Tazuna building bridges in the Land of Waves then see the orange shrieking brat fail at being a ninja in every way possible.
    Hahaha that really made me laugh,hahahah
    From where do you got Tazuna all of sudden hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

Nah disagree. Naruto Uzumaki is interesting when Kishi makes an effort. The links to the fourth. The fact that he follows Jiraiya's shinobi philosophies. The intensity of his jutsu's and his distictive brand of combats. All these are win material. However 157 phrases of believe it! and 1000 examples of knuckleheadedness later and Kishi is not doing a whole lot of good for his own character.

The vitality and legacy that surrounds Naruto, and his intense style of combat (reminiscent of Jiraiya and Yondaime) could make him the most compelling character. However Kishi not only makes Naruto prone to intense bouts of stupidity(to the point where it is not realistic or believable) but he takes the focus from Naruto too much, shining it in innapropiate amount of times on side characters (e.g. Sasuke).

If Naruto is Jiraiya, Sasuke is in that sense Orichimaru. Naruto Uzumaki posseses the philosophy and foundations to make him the most intersting character in manga. Sadly Kishi has not capitalized on this enough. Its one thing to make a character grow from his challenges, and develope from his mistakes (and thats fine, in fact I am glad of this), its another thing however to ruin this interesting proscess of growth by the lack of exposure the main character gets, or the inability of the author to capitalise on the vitality, legacy, and intensity of his main character. Its failing like these, on Kishimoto's part, that generate exasperation toward Uzumaki Naruto, and spawn comments like the one of the poster I have quoted above my text.

Ps excuse my grammar errors. Can't be bothered to correct them.

The intensity of his jutsu's and his distictive brand of combats
    You mean like Rasengan, and Kagebushin, and....

ah...

err...

hmm...