View Poll Results: Did Kishi plan on using the element chakara types like now?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he was planning it all along.

24 53.33%
  • No, I think he's been making it as he goes along.

21 46.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    He makes a good point there, but still I don't think he had it all from the beginning. I mean, that is the reason why some releases are delayed because Kishi had to do research right?

I somewhat think Akira (Creator of the famous manga DBZ) did the same thing tbh... It just got too ridiculous at the end haha, Vegeta going on about no saiyan being SSJ then suddenly SSJ4 whhhhhattt?

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    dont you think it would be really crap n boring if we knew abt everything from the start.
    I'm not saying that we should know everything... This topic is really rather if we think Kishi had planned on this element stuff or not. Cause tbh, a lot of this stuff if popping out and its strange how its in happening in Shippuuden and none of it was really mentioned on series 1.

If Kishi wasn't planning this in the first place then It would explain the more than 2 elements ability... I mean Sarutobi... Didn't he know how to use all of them?

Also find it annoying how Naruto doesn't know anything else but Kage Bushin no jutsu, Rasengan tied in with a bit of taijutsu. Seriously I don't think I seen him do anything else but that haha.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Well Sarutobi did use the two elements thing against Orochimaru, he used a fire earth combination, so Kishi probably did plan that from the start. The only reason we did not see it as much is because it is a high level technique, as so it only applied to Shippuuden because they were all getting stronger.

Nah I personaly don't think things are like the OP is describing. Kakashi is not interested in teaching Naruto chidori at that stage because he is focusing and Sasuke, whilst Jiraiya has been temporarily been put in charge of Naruto and is in charge of his training. Also Sasuke took a month to learn the Chidori and Naruto is a slower learner than Sasuke. So when Kakashi tells Naruto to concentrate chakra in his palm to generate the chidori, Kakashi does not logicaly expect Naruto to generate the chidori in those few seconds he has instructed Naruto. Kakashi is simply joking and lightly teasing Naruto in this scene. I think OP took a lighthearted scene and interpreted it as a serious momment. The scene was there for lighthearted comedy, nothing more, nothing less.

Also comments about elemental Jutsu not being introduced in Naruto part 1 is simply not true. When the Third fights Orochimatu and the two other hookages, Sandaime mixes a few elements such as fire and earth together, in order to form new elements. In fact an anbu operative comments on how amazing Sandaime is for 'MIXING ELEMENTS TOGETHER FLAWLESSLY'. End of Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Also comments about elemental Jutsu not being introduced in Naruto part 1 is simply not true. When the Third fights Orochimatu and the two other hookages, Sandaime mixes a few elements such as fire and earth together, in order to form new elements. In fact an anbu operative comments on how amazing Sandaime is for 'MIXING ELEMENTS TOGETHER FLAWLESSLY'. End of Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Well Sarutobi did use the two elements thing against Orochimaru, he used a fire earth combination, so Kishi probably did plan that from the start. The only reason we did not see it as much is because it is a high level technique, as so it only applied to Shippuuden because they were all getting stronger.
    the both of you are incorrect. i just checked the manga for the fight with orochimaru and sarutobi and sarutobi didn't combine earth and fire. that was only in the anime.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Veteran Member
    we didnt know about this crap because naruto didnt....its that simple

Elements have always been part of the Narutoverse. They just didn't have a formal introduction until the shippuden arc. It was pretty obvious what elements were being used. At least I thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the both of you are incorrect. i just checked the manga for the fight with orochimaru and sarutobi and sarutobi didn't combine earth and fire. that was only in the anime.
    Then I wasn't incorrect. You assumed that I read both the anime and the manga in the beginning. I started reading the manga til much later, and from what I got from the anime, I am correct, because it did happen, It just isn't canon.

Actually that does make you incorrect. This is the Naruto manga section. If your only source is the anime don't argue a point. Sometimes the differnces in the manga and anime seem minut but can be a huge difference.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Right, I contradicted myself in my comment, saying it wasn't canon. And since the manga is canon, so yeah. I was incorrect.