Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    to death
    This seems like a fun thread. i'll even flesh my character out once i get home from work.

1. ninja kitty >:3
    2. shinigami
    3. neko-mimi mode -__-
    4. likes naps
    5. she's pretty much a shinigami wearing cat ears and tail that boost her attack and speed and what not. shikai is nekomimi mode. bankai is turn into a cat and run away(why else would you use bankai? if you're in trobule of course >])

lol, cat girls are the awesomness :3

stealer

:thefinger
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Name: Akamatsu Mitsusuke

Race: Vizard

Trademark moves: itto sunawachi banto, an attack that hits with 10,000 strikes with a single move.
    Itto-ryu, the Itto-ryu exponent waits for the attack to develop, then cuts straight through the center of the enemy’s body and attacking motion, overriding his sword disrupting the attack before it can be completed and sending our an intense blast of spirit energy.
    He can also absorb others spiritual energy leaving them without strength and negating their demon magic.

Characteristics/ Habits: Mitsusuke is a loner shunning Shinigami, Vizard and Quincy alike. He lives in a Shinto temple where he serves as a monk, venturing out only when Hollows threaten the people near his Temple. Having lived in the world of the living since the 1400's he has learned to conceal his spirit energy and is thus not noticed by Shinigami, Vizard or Hollows. He is not in the habit of speaking, however when he does it is usually short and to the point.

In 1474 Mitsusuke lost his mortal life to a Hollow, however during the transformation to a Hollow he through strength of will ripped the forming mask from his face. Screaming the name of his katana in life his zampakto formed in his hand in the shape of his ancestral weapon. He then becoming a Vizard.

As he was a skilled samurai in life he began to battle hollows whenever he could sense them. Since he already knew his zanpakuto's name Tengu materialized quickly. He was then taught his Shikai and Bankai by Tengu. For the last 600 or so years he has protected his temple and the town surrounding it and has remained "beneath Soul Society's radar" by absorbing the spirit energy of those he has fought.
    u took the tenthousand hit thing from my 1000 hit jerk think for ur self

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar

Looser

Quote Originally Posted by ichikage View Post
    :thefinger

u took the tenthousand hit thing from my 1000 hit jerk think for ur self
    No baka, if you had read further you would know I adapted the Itto sunawachi banto attack (the 10,000 hit thing) from the Ono-ha Itto-ryu school. Try reading some time and stop thinking anyone would have to steal ideas from your lame a$$ 7 line character profile. If you have doubts google "Itto sunawachi banto" most everything about my character I took from a thing called "history", you might try learning it sometime instead of throwing baseless accusations and making yourself look dumb or paranoid. Should we next address what you could do with thefinger? LOL.

From Keiko Shokon – Clasical Warrior Traditions of Japan, Vol. 3 http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=370
    The central principle of Itto-ryu kenjutsu is expressed in the phrase itto sunawachi banto, “one sword is ten thousand swords”; that is, if one understands swordsmanship’s fundamental principles, one technique embodies and informs all other techniques and situations a swordsman might encounter.
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 07-28-2007 at 03:58 PM.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Name: Soze
    Race: Shinigami, Former Quincy (Yay a non-Hollow "hybid")
    Rank: Knight Officer of the Royal Guard (making this part up as the guard are a relative mystery)

Soze died around 500 years ago, three centuries before the Quincy extermination. He is one of the few Quincy to have survived the Hollows in life and the only to step foot in Seireitei. That is until Uryū Ishida came along.

After his death (which some attributed to falling lumber and intoxication by most), Soze lost the ability to utilize Quincy powers. Thus he spent a quarter century of his afterlife relying on his spiritual powers until he made his way to the Shinigami Academy.

Soze during life had always been a flirtatious drunk (very much like his later Captain Shunsui Kyōraku). Which had been his defense mechanism throughout his life and afterlife. He was however a talented Quincy.

He was the first possessor (and presumed creator) of the Sanrei Glove which proved to be his actual downfall, when he removed it to fight off and kill a Gillian. The forest that hosted the battle was devastated. The glove's after-effects left Soze exhausted and he could not avoid the falling tree that caused his death. However his legacy passed on with the glove as well as his knowledge of its workings.

After graduation from the Shinigami academy, Soze joined with the 8th Division (considered to be the party Division by all but the bloodthirsty 11th). He became an officer and became a great drinking buddy of his Captain. He was quite happy until the Quincy were deemed, by Soul Society, too dangerous.

Soze defended his former people (against the wishes of Soul Society), discovered his bankai, and negotiated the safety of the Quincy (although they would be closely monitored). He had offered himself peacefully to the Shinigami. They imprisoned him for ten years. He was released and was drafted by the King of Soul Society into the royal guard.

---Abilities---

Shikai - Produces a short sword (with abilities similar to the Seele Schneider) and a mundane (not super glowy Quincy) bow. He is very accurate and quick given his history.

Bankai - Very similar to the Quincy final form except the black and white of the uniform are reversed. Although he retains the wing-like formation it is ornamental and does not collect mass amounts of spirit particles (unless he runs out of the spiritual power to maintain bankai and fight)

He also has reawakened his Quincy abilities of which he had already mastered in life.

----

This actually spawned the creation of a little fanfic (I cut about 8 paragraphs about the Quincy Defense). Will post it in that section of the forum when it is finished. A link will be in my signature. I went a little overboard lol!
    Last edited by KingSoze; 07-28-2007 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Additional Notation

Name: Sora Ryu
    Race: vizard
    Zanpakutou: tatsumaru, (I'll put a full description on the zanpakuto: don't we all want one thread)
    Phrase: fly to the sky tatsumaru
    Background: died 300 some years ago. Was a elite ninja on the tokugawa shogunates payroll. Regreted not living bushido by betraying his clan while working for tokugawa, he killed himself. Because of the unfinished business of redeeming himself after the betrayal of his clan he became an eartbound soul, and resisted every attempt of a shinigami to take him to soul society. Because of his life as a man of the shadows, avoiding the shingami was relatively easy. Eventually his soul chain started to wither away but because of his training as a ninja he was able to rejct the hollow transformation. A shinigami of that time noticed this and asked him to come to soul society and join the shinigami academy. That shinigami noticed though, that the man, sora ryu, reatsu was different than most. This cause the shinigami to research it. This shinigami's name was shinji hirako. Eventually sora graduated 3rd in his class but only because his kido skills we're slightly above average, unlike his flash steps and zanpakuto skills which were the highest in the history of the shinigami academy. He also was able to release his zanpakuto before he graduated the academy. Achieved bankai as a absolute necesity to save his life during a fight with a adujucha menos. He then was asked to become captain of the 7th squad but he turned it down saying he can't handle the burdain of leadership. After getting bankai he was troubled by visions of a hollow within. Shinji, asked him to help he and some others to control their own inner hollow as he had done so many years ago. As they all worked to control the hollow within they were found out with having hollow powers and were about to be arrested when sora finally broke throught the wall to use his mask to defeat shinigami and escape to the human world. His powers as a vizard now were great but in getting those powers a vastelord menos became a arracanar by watching sora. This arracanar, the first one and the most powerful was deafeating the best the gotei 13 had to offer when sora stepped in with the vizard power. The 2 were evenly matched and in order to stop the arracanar sora used a sealing kido to lock himself and the arrcanar in an eternal sleep. If the arracanar were to ever awaken thenso would sora .and now they slumber with shinji the leader of the vizards.
    Sorry its so long I bored lol.
    Last edited by tatsukai1990; 07-28-2007 at 12:46 PM.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Name: Satanas
    Race: Human
    Power: One slash can destroy half of the planet.
    Habits: Eating, playing, cheater, pervert.

HEhehehehe ^_^

Some of the characters are getting very good. It's cool seeing some people are putting some serious thought into them. Now if the idea thread inspires interest we may get some cool story lines going.

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Some of the characters are getting very good. It's cool seeing some people are putting some serious thought into them. Now if the idea thread inspires interest we may get some cool story lines going.
    lol, that's like starting a new thread of "create your own storyline of bleach" lol

Kind of, but rather than each of us creating our own I'm hoping on us working together and building it. So instead of creating "your own", we will be "our own" story line of bleach.