Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I was more concern about Kakashi, he really didn't no how to use MS. He oly use it for a black-hole...
    I really don't think Sasuke will get MS. He can use other powers.

it really does appear that there are differnet ms eyes, even kakashi's was different, and by the way, even though kakashi is not an uchilla, he was acknowledged by itachi that he uses it very well

I have to agree that Kakashi's dimension MS ability is a complete doujutsu. It means more having your arm taken off rather than your brain thinking that you are getting the crap kicked out of you for weeks, when in reality its just a second or two. I think that each seal on the eye means something. However we are not going to figure it out until Kishi tells us.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    Looks like Madara's younger brother and Itachi's MS are very similar. I wonder if Sasuke's will look like Madara's.
    they're not...madara's bro are a bit more triangular...large at the end
    it's not clear in the first shot,but you'd see them when they fuse with madara's MS
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I wish someone would post the pics of the different eyes.

Madara and his Bro's eyes Naruto 386 | Read naruto chapter 386 manga online

Fused Madara + Bro Naruto 386 | Read naruto chapter 386 manga online

Kakashi's
    Spoiler!

Itachi's
    Spoiler!

Couldn't find the pics of Madara and his Bro but they on the page at least. :/
    Last edited by 4go101; 01-27-2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you 4go101. I do believe that there is more to the MS than just Tsukunomi and Amaretsu (sp? on both) I think that MS abilities has something to do with the user. Itachi is a master of genjutsu. Plus he is a blackhearted monster. So that could explain the abilities that he has. And Kakashi is normally a melee type fighter because of Lightning Blade. So having a solid ranged technique is nice to have. Well we will never know till we are told otherwise.

Seriously... Itachi's mangekyou looks different in the manga.. you'll need manga pics of it.. because this is naruto manga discussion.. >_< even Kakashis sharingan looks shit in the anime (ill get the manga pics of them right now)

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Naruto/276/002.jpg <--- kakashis mangekyou

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/Naruto/388/005.jpg <--- itachis mangekyou

Eh w/e depends on what page you look at, they don't ALWAYS look the same, its a drawing...even drawings have imperfections from time to time.

This is one nice example ;o