View Poll Results: The Uchiha Secret?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Uchiha secrets about the brothers eyes was lame and sort of a disappointment. No offense,

14 22.22%
  • It would have been better if Itachi killed the clan because he wanted to protect his brother.

15 23.81%
  • Wow that is such a cool turn of events and is the best possible outcome.

34 53.97%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Uchiha secret

i had high expectation for Itachi, he really disoppinted me. Come on' he was acting like a maniac!
    Yes i was a cool turn, but it would have been better if he really cared about Sasuke and wanted to protect him.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If Itachi killed the clan to protect his brother, that outcome would have been the lame one to me. "I slaughtered our clan and our parents to protect you." I don't care what anyone says, I sure as hell wouldn't believe that lol.
    I agree.

I'm not disappointed at all. I never thought that Itachi killed his peeps for some twisted idea of a greater good. The guy has always been a sick bastard and everything that was revealed in this chapter testifies of that fact.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If Itachi killed the clan to protect his brother, that outcome would have been the lame one to me. "I slaughtered our clan and our parents to protect you." I don't care what anyone says, I sure as hell wouldn't believe that lol.

yeah, now i think about it, it would have been lame

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i voted second...that's what i always thought it would be
    There is no way you could have predicted all of that. There were too many things involved that were never hinted at before. Kishimoto pulled another huge plot twist on us.

In my opinion the best turn of events since the revealing of Madara. I voted third.

it is very interesting, because itachi said that obtaining the ms was by killing the best friend, but we see madara and his brother obtain but he didn't say how really they got, he just said they eventually got ms, he kind of contradicts himself, but then again, i think sasuke's dad told sasuke that obtaining the eyes was by killing your friend, he might have even known how to get the permanent eyes, pretty interesting.

How to know the whole truth? There is only three Uchiha left, one is very bad (old geezer Madara), the second is a psycho who could die soon, an the third is Sasuke, who wants to know the truth too. Who else knows Uchiha secrets? Hokage´s top secret files? the Root archives? Akatsuki database? An OVA launch, Maybe?

I´d like Kishi to write a book, kukuku

a bit lame, no offense

the scene didnt make sense afterall, i still think the protection thing will be revealed eventually...

i didnt like it i was hoping that itaichi was under the control of madara or something and was forced to kill his clan and just hiding the pain and anguish, waiting for sasuke to grow up for some tag team action
    ------------------------------------------
    also sasuke doesnt have the mangekyou sharigan , so it doesnt help itaichi
    Last edited by kartrak; 01-27-2008 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

am i the only one who's just realized that itachi was wrong about how many people had awakened the MS. i mean before he defected from konoha he told sasuke that only two people had acquired the MS including himself (itachi) and sasuke could be the third person to awaken it.

but in the recent chapter itachi told sasuke that madara and his younger brother acquired the MS. which would mean that at the time itachi first told sasuke about the MS there were actually three people who had attained the MS. so i'm starting to wonder if itachi willingly withheld that information from sasuke for his own ambitions or if he just didn't know that madara and his bro had already attained the MS at the time he told sasuke about the MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA