View Poll Results: The Uchiha Secret?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Uchiha secrets about the brothers eyes was lame and sort of a disappointment. No offense,

14 22.22%
  • It would have been better if Itachi killed the clan because he wanted to protect his brother.

15 23.81%
  • Wow that is such a cool turn of events and is the best possible outcome.

34 53.97%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Uchiha secret

Hybrid View

Uchiha secret

So who thinks the Uchiha thing is lame?
    I am McLOVIN

THE LEGEND......JIRAYA JIRAYA SAMA's Avatar
    HI ilovetowatchanime1 FIRST I LIKED THE CHAPTER SO FAR PUT THIS MADARA THING WAS NOT EXPECTED SO I GUESS ITACHI LEAVE SASUKE ALIVE JUST FOR THIS RESON
    I LIKED THIS COOL TURB IN THE EVENTS
    AND WE SHALL SEE NEXT CHAPTER
    JIRIYA SAMA

If Itachi killed the clan to protect his brother, that outcome would have been the lame one to me. "I slaughtered our clan and our parents to protect you." I don't care what anyone says, I sure as hell wouldn't believe that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If Itachi killed the clan to protect his brother, that outcome would have been the lame one to me. "I slaughtered our clan and our parents to protect you." I don't care what anyone says, I sure as hell wouldn't believe that lol.

yeah, now i think about it, it would have been lame

In the history of the Uchiha's only 2 siblings have aquired MS and no other uchiha, besides Itachi, got MS so Itachi's statement might not be 100% accurate. I continue with the opinion that since a non uchiha (kakashi) had the capacity to take a sharingan from incomplete all the way to MS, ths statement made by Itachi is untrue. Kakashi might actually have the same type of "ultimate" MS Madara has if im right, but since he isnt uchiha the sharingan takes too much of his chakra to use it in the most effective way. Like I said, they just think thats the only way to do it since thats the only way it has ever happened in their long history, that one time.
    Also, when did the brothers kill their respectives bestfriends to aquire their MS? I notice Itachi left out that part.
    Last edited by luimac; 01-26-2008 at 08:11 AM.

kinda. but i really wanna know is about the massacre

Spoiler!

I voted for the last one. It was pretty cool and I actually came to like Sasuke in this chapter... it's quite a nice turn of events. I can't wait for the next chapter!

D.Gray-man

-I liked this chapter awnsered alot of questions . I always thought Madara didnt go nutz till after he hooked up with Shodai looks like he was already a nut bag from before the formation of konha.
    -Akatsuki has been around for a long time it seems. He prob influnced Pein when he was young.( Madara that is)

- I think ppl who dislike it are the same ppl who have a hard time accepting the fact Itachi is a bad guy. I think the fact he killed his own mother and father says tons about his charchter or lack there of.
    Some ppl still want believe Itachi is a caring older brother who needed a reason to turn bad.Orochimaru didnt need a reason he was just a psycho in training and Itachi fits the bill too !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I don't know if it's the absolute best possible outcome but I liked it so I voted for the third one.

Luimac, see my post in the discussion and prediction thread and see what you think about it. The last paragraph in particular.

I agree with you there POW. Killing your own mother and father doesn't make you a caring brother lol. Thats just insane. The only way I could have seen Itachi justified for wiping out his clan and parents is if the clan as a whole, was totally jacked up. Then "Itachi killing the clan to protect his brother" would have fit. Other than that, I see no other way.