Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Given how Sasuke has been following a single minded path of revenge it makes sence to me that even after all that was revealed he still only has 1 thing in mind. And thats killing Itachi. No matter what he finds out that is still the only thing Sasuke is after.

As for Itachi I've been expecting it to be revealed that he is just plain bonkers under that calm additude. I mean thats kinda what you expect from a Psychopath. On the serface he's all calm and cool, but on the inside he's a screaming crazy person. In a way he's always reminded me of Hanabal Lecter. Only he doesn't eat his victims.

i agree with you MangaMan.
    his goal is revenge not obtaining ultimate power and become the strongest ninja in narutoverse.
    he just needed strength to kill itachi, because itachi is considered one of the strongest in narutoverse.

Sasuke looked pretty much badass than his brother in this chapter... that is something to start with!

" is sasuke feeling pretty stupid?"

Yes

I think Sasuke didn't expect that Itachi would suddenly become THAT crazy and reveal his true self that way but he addapted quickly to it and he's still focused on killing him.

Amazing chapter, can't wait until next week for the real (?) showdown!

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    OMG itachi has turned into a nutcase!!! I never expected that cos the guys always looks calm and calculating.Im sure sasuke has something up his sleeves.

I don't think sasuke cares what itachi wants to do, sasuke's just after revenge

lol, Sasuke feeling stupid? Not likely, if anything, he's probably feeling pretty lucky, not only does he now know all of his clan's secrets, he knows he'll win this fight. Itachi can fool everybody else with his calm demeanor but he's losing it, his mind and eyes. He can't even wait for Sasuke to get the MS. You've seen Itachi's "real" face, thats the look of a desperate man. I wonder if Sasuke is even worried...

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Sasuke is feeling pretty....cool. In that last image one almost expects to see an aura of coolness behind him. He looked....just perfect in that last image. I give it to Kishi: he found a way to make Sasuke look like God at the same time Itachi looks like a fool.

Sasuke is so gonna kill Itachi

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

If anything Sasuke feels superior to Itachi. Itachi's ambitions all point to him being psycho and up till now he had kept his composure. It only seems to give even more reason for Sasuke to put him out of his misery.

It also completely justifies Sasuke's goal to cleanse the evil ambitions of his clan, Itachi proves to him that his training and will to avenge his clan was justified.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List