Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is sasuke feeling pretty stupid?

okay here is another thread, the whole uchiha history has been shown and why itachi let sasuke live, do u guys think he is feeling pretty stupid now that he knows he is just being living up to the moment that itachi takes his eyes?

i think he should if he is not, almost killing naruto just to get his eye taken out in the end.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

It didn't look like he was feeling stupid to me on that last page.

It almost looked like he expected it. Why no one would be surprised by what he said I don't know, but he looked pretty calm. On the other hand Itachi looked pretty nuts. Itachi fans cry everywhere, he has lost his badassness.

sasuke is not feeling stupid he feels like killing itachi and he just might do it
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

lol, that did look super freaky, it was like a madness wating to be unleashed

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    It almost looked like he expected it. Why no one would be surprised by what he said I don't know, but he looked pretty calm. On the other hand Itachi looked pretty nuts. Itachi fans cry everywhere, he has lost his badassness.
    remember that look was in his genjutsu itachi has probably becom ejus like sai( emotionless and unable to express them) thus he used the genjutsu to reveal his "true self" and emotions remember he has never shown his emtions before i was never really an itachi fan but after this chapter itachi rules crazy uchiha on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    remember that look was in his genjutsu itachi has probably becom ejus like sai( emotionless and unable to express them) thus he used the genjutsu to reveal his "true self" and emotions remember he has never shown his emtions before i was never really an itachi fan but after this chapter itachi rules crazy uchiha on the loose
    you bring up an interesting point with itachi using the genjutsu to show his emotions. i never thought of it that way.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

A great way to get your point across and keep your outer badassness intact lol.

IMO a great way for Kishi to draw Itachi crazy-like and keep his badass intact.

I don't think he's feeling pretty stupid... I think he has an idea of what he's doing. He's smart (at times) and I'm sure he has something up his sleeve. Itachi... that was freaky and he just went into the loony bin for me. I'm excited for the next chapter. ^^