View Poll Results: will sasuke take itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 37.88%
  • No

52 39.39%
  • Takes them out and squashes them with his feet

22 16.67%
  • Take them out and later decides to leave them

8 6.06%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Who told you??!
    i know cuz
    Spoiler!
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    You forgot that Sasuke also wants to kill Madara so if Itachi is just bragging about his strength compared to Madara's then Sasuke is still gonna need more power. Sasuke never said he didn't want the MS he just said he wasn't going to do it the way his brother told him to, pretty sure thats how it went at least.
    TRUE madara is next in his list, he said so in chapter 385.
    he wont go against itachi's teacher unprepare, he will need all the power he can get.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    TRUE madara is next in his list, he said so in chapter 385.
    he wont go against itachi's teacher unprepare, he will need all the power he can get.
    That power is Naruto... Seriously, Naruto will finish Madara tbh...

I think Minato knew who was behind the Nine Tails attack... But he didn't have a chance to tell anyone... Why else would he leave "that" jutsu for Naruto to learn...

Speaking of secret Jutsus what about the one Sasuke was going to use on Team Kakashi back at the Sai arc? You know the one that Orochimaru stopped...
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    That power is Naruto... Seriously, Naruto will finish Madara tbh...

I think Minato knew who was behind the Nine Tails attack... But he didn't have a chance to tell anyone... Why else would he leave "that" jutsu for Naruto to learn...

Speaking of secret Jutsus what about the one Sasuke was going to use on Team Kakashi back at the Sai arc? You know the one that Orochimaru stopped...
    To be honest, I don't think Naruto's going to face Madara. In my opinion, the most likely fights are Zetsu vs Kakashi, Sakura vs Konan, Naruto vs Pein (Revenge fight) and Sasuke VS Madara (Revenge fight, because, you know, Madara helped kill the Uchiha clan too).

I can see the fight between Sasuke and Itachi going either way but at the same time Sasuke's probably going to win because he's fucking Sasuke and can't die because Kishimoto loves him. Also Sasuke should take Itachi's eyes, symbolic and all that shit. Madara was supposed to be the founder of the Uchiha clan, and he had those eyes, So it'd be like carrying on a tradition, with Sasuke re-starting the clan with those eyes and all.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    yea i read the new chapter. madara's vision was terrible so he took his brother's vision which was better than his and he gained eternal light. so it won't make sense for sasuke to take itachi's shitty eyes because i doubt that'll give him eternal vision.
    I don't think it matters whether or not the vision is terrible. What seems to be important is the fact that the sharingan of like blood is transplanted into the next. Also, Kishi didn't say it so we can't know for sure that the little bro's eyes weren't losing vision too. It's likely that they were getting bad, but in Madara's case, not only was his vision being lost, but he was sinking into darkness as well. I believe that therein lies the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    To be honest, I don't think Naruto's going to face Madara. In my opinion, the most likely fights are Zetsu vs Kakashi, Sakura vs Konan, Naruto vs Pein (Revenge fight) and Sasuke VS Madara (Revenge fight, because, you know, Madara helped kill the Uchiha clan too)...
    I agree, especially with the fact that Pain is responsible for Jiraiya's death, it is very likely that Naruto would face Pain.

Sasuke is definitely going after Madara, so he's gonna need all the power he can get. Which is why I believe that he'll take Itachi's eyes after defeating him. From a logical perspective, this would be the wisest choice. A shinobi shouldn't always go by feelings...if doing this will make him stronger, then by all means he should go for it. Itachi referred to Madara as a 'shell of his former self', but that description is relative. He is most likely still very powerful, and Itachi is just underestimating him. After all, he's the same guy that wants to attain a similar power.

I'm just thinking about the procedure though. After you pluck out one eye, do you just squish it onto your own, and the two super-impose.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    To be honest, I don't think Naruto's going to face Madara. In my opinion, the most likely fights are Zetsu vs Kakashi, Sakura vs Konan, Naruto vs Pein (Revenge fight) and Sasuke VS Madara (Revenge fight, because, you know, Madara helped kill the Uchiha clan too).

I can see the fight between Sasuke and Itachi going either way but at the same time Sasuke's probably going to win because he's fucking Sasuke and can't die because Kishimoto loves him. Also Sasuke should take Itachi's eyes, symbolic and all that shit. Madara was supposed to be the founder of the Uchiha clan, and he had those eyes, So it'd be like carrying on a tradition, with Sasuke re-starting the clan with those eyes and all.
    but if itachi takes sakue's eyes it would be deja vu u know? madar took his lil bro eyes and now itachi will do the same.

yea i read the new chapter. madara's vision was terrible so he took his brother's vision which was better than his and he gained eternal light. so it won't make sense for sasuke to take itachi's shitty eyes because i doubt that'll give him eternal vision.
    I'm guessing the way it works is that a fusion of MS from two brothers will correct any eyesight failure in either. At first I had thought that Sasuke wouldn't take Itachi's eyes, but I remembered that this is the guy who sold out to Orochimaru and wanted to kill Naruto on a whim (Oro stopped him). Sasuke is nearly as Nutty as Itachi and Madara. I do believe he'll take Itachi's eyes if that will help complete his revenge on Madara who aided Itachi in the Clan's murder.

I am not sure how he will revive the clan though, maybe the Hyugga will give him a Harem of clan babes Heh! Heh!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

he will take them only if he unlocks his MS
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm guessing the way it works is that a fusion of MS from two brothers will correct any eyesight failure in either. At first I had thought that Sasuke wouldn't take Itachi's eyes, but I remembered that this is the guy who sold out to Orochimaru and wanted to kill Naruto on a whim (Oro stopped him). Sasuke is nearly as Nutty as Itachi and Madara. I do believe he'll take Itachi's eyes if that will help complete his revenge on Madara who aided Itachi in the Clan's murder.

I am not sure how he will revive the clan though, maybe the Hyugga will give him a Harem of clan babes Heh! Heh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I don't think it matters whether or not the vision is terrible. What seems to be important is the fact that the sharingan of like blood is transplanted into the next. Also, Kishi didn't say it so we can't know for sure that the little bro's eyes weren't losing vision too. It's likely that they were getting bad, but in Madara's case, not only was his vision being lost, but he was sinking into darkness as well. I believe that therein lies the difference.
    well in this chapter it was stated that madara lost his vision and did everything to free himself from the darkness but was unable to. he was possessed by the mangenkyou and grasped for a new source of light. then he took out his younger brother's eyes. the way i interpreted that was that madara was blind and even though his brother was going blind his vision was still better than madara's. so madara took the better eyes and as a result gained the eternal MS. with that said i don't see why sasuke would take itachi's shitty eyes and replace his brand spanking new MS with them.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

well in this chapter it was stated that madara lost his vision and did everything to free himself from the darkness but was unable to. he was possessed by the mangenkyou and grasped for a new source of light. then he took out his younger brother's eyes. the way i interpreted that was that madara was blind and even though his brother was going blind his vision was still better than madara's. so madara took the better eyes and as a result gained the eternal MS. with that said i don't see why sasuke would take itachi's shitty eyes and replace his brand spanking new MS with them.
    What don't you get? He has a choice of going blind some day or NEVER going blind even using the MS as much as he wants. It's not that hard of a decision hes an idiot if he doesn't.