Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Results 181 to 190 of 190
  1. #181
    I am speculating, but not going that way off. It's hard to get hard evidence when predicting from a manga, even the events that were introduced recently have been shocking. The author is pretty good at creating stories with blank spaces he can fill in the future, like Itachi's true intent, so that's how I'm thinking about Orochimaru's plans, from knowing about Akatsuki's secrets from way back.
    Thanks for listening though, that was my first (or second) post.

  2. #182
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by jamr79 View Post
    Orochimaru didn't want to posess Itachi with an imperfect sharingan and trained Sasuke to kill Itachi and then relish from the spoils, to take over Pein and Madara. He would have at least taken a glimpse at Pein's eyes and known about the rinnegan. Plus, he let Sasuke absorb the white snake and let him keep his conscience to take revenge over his brother, and not let him suspect anything. The Uchiha's history thing was pretty shocking, though, never would have thought it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jamr79 View Post
    I am speculating, but not going that way off. It's hard to get hard evidence when predicting from a manga, even the events that were introduced recently have been shocking. The author is pretty good at creating stories with blank spaces he can fill in the future, like Itachi's true intent, so that's how I'm thinking about Orochimaru's plans, from knowing about Akatsuki's secrets from way back.
    Thanks for listening though, that was my first (or second) post.
    but the thing is your speculation is way off. first of all you stated that orochimaru didn't want to take itachi's imperfect sharingan. well that means that orochimaru would be aware of the fact that itachi had the MS. but there's nothing to prove that. when itachi and orochimaru fought itachi, itachi only used his regular sharingan. so how would orochimaru know itachi had the MS? also how would orochimaru know why itachi's MS was incomplete? did you notice that when itachi was telling sasuke about the secrets of the MS he did it in a genjutsu. the uchiha wouldn't just go around telling everyone about the secrets of their kekkei genkai.

    how would orochimaru in sasuke's body be able to defeat madara. madara is stronger than pein and pein is pretty undefeatable unless you know his secret. if pein is more or less undefeatable what are the chances of orochimaru defeating madara? just because orochimaru saw the rinnegan didn't mean that he knew of its abilities. jiriaya trained nagato for 3 years and still didn't know the full abilities of the rinnegan. for now all we can say is that orochimaru is dead for the time being. i'm highly doubtful that he will ever come back by taking over sasuke, but you could be right about orochimaru laying in wait.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  3. #183
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,003
    Thats a good point, how come Orochimaru didn't just take Kakashi? When Kakashi was sealing Sasuke even Kakashi said he must have been stupid to try and think he could take on Orochimaru so it would have been easy to get him right? Kakashi probably didn't have the will to take control like Sasuke did and Im sure three years later Kakashi would have still be below Orochimaru in strength.
    A pie in the sky?

  4. #184
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Thats a good point, how come Orochimaru didn't just take Kakashi? When Kakashi was sealing Sasuke even Kakashi said he must have been stupid to try and think he could take on Orochimaru so it would have been easy to get him right? Kakashi probably didn't have the will to take control like Sasuke did and Im sure three years later Kakashi would have still be below Orochimaru in strength.
    the difference between kakashi and sasuke is that sasuke has a goal that he needs to accomplish. on several instances sasuke has said that he cannot die until he kills itachi. that belief has made him have a strong will. orochimaru knows kakashi isn't an uchiha so he wouldn't be able to reap the full benefits of the sharingan if he takes over kakashi. finally when sasuke fought orochimaru he knew and said that orochimaru was weaker than him hence he found the strength to suppress orochimaru and he probably saw how the reincarnation jutsu works with his sharingan and was able to stop it.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  5. #185
    ...but you could be right about orochimaru laying in wait.
    you have a point when you say it's evident that Orochimaru ignored the secrets of the sharingan, but I judge what he could have found some things out by looking at Jiraiya's own conclusions, which he based merely on his own experiences. Jiraiya knew immediately about the rinnegan by looking at Pein's eyes, or even Nagato's back then. (At that time he was friends with Orochimaru as well) Jiraiya even guessed about Madara, Orochimaru could have come to that conclusion too...Hell he had a strategy similar to Madara's when he tried to use the Shukaku against Konoha. There is space for a lot of possibilities.
    We even ignore what kind of pact Pein and Madara have. That doesn't mean that the Rinnegan has been found out by Madara or that the Sharingan is stronger than the Rinnegan. (hell, we don't know what the rinnegan really does. And it's got a lot to do with Jiraiya)
    It seems that Madara is at the bottom of everything, but he's never shown his face, even. Just one eye!. And the UMS isn't invincible, although it did look like the Rinnegan was suceptible to genjutsu. At this point the plot is really messy, with lots of loose ends....

    I never actually posted before, because the author sets up his own stories so he can keep making up stuff. It is very enjoyable and imaginative, though. It just takes too damn long to develop!.

  6. #186

    xxxHOLiC heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp....

    hajime massitee
    i'm a new member here..
    i need help, any body know how to download the previous chap of naruto in manga share?? (chap 1-50)
    coz, i just can read it online... hiks hiks

    plis plis plis plis tell me hooooow......
    thx so much...

  7. #187
    This is the End! xShAdYx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    312
    go to the home page and download (dl) it from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

  8. #188
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    but the thing is your speculation is way off. first of all you stated that orochimaru didn't want to take itachi's imperfect sharingan. well that means that orochimaru would be aware of the fact that itachi had the MS. but there's nothing to prove that. when itachi and orochimaru fought itachi, itachi only used his regular sharingan. so how would orochimaru know itachi had the MS? also how would orochimaru know why itachi's MS was incomplete? did you notice that when itachi was telling sasuke about the secrets of the MS he did it in a genjutsu. the uchiha wouldn't just go around telling everyone about the secrets of their kekkei genkai.

    how would orochimaru in sasuke's body be able to defeat madara. madara is stronger than pein and pein is pretty undefeatable unless you know his secret. if pein is more or less undefeatable what are the chances of orochimaru defeating madara? just because orochimaru saw the rinnegan didn't mean that he knew of its abilities. jiriaya trained nagato for 3 years and still didn't know the full abilities of the rinnegan. for now all we can say is that orochimaru is dead for the time being. i'm highly doubtful that he will ever come back by taking over sasuke, but you could be right about orochimaru laying in wait.
    I agree with everything you said above, except that I don't think Orochimaru saw the rinnegan.

    Jiraiya noticed the rinnegan after he started training them because Nagato made an effort to hide his eyes. When the sanin first met the little kiddies, Oro could've cared less about them and like Jiraiya (and Tsunade I'm sure) he would not have noticed Nagato's eyes. I see Oro as he type of dude who would've stc around if the rinnegan myth was suddenly made alive. Undoubtedly, he would've found it as a good experimental factor.

    And as you said ironmaidenlive, even if he did see it....the fact that he ignored it would mean he is ignorant of it's techniques. Also, judging from the fact that it was said to be a myth, it's likely that Oro was not aware of the rinnegan's appearnce.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  9. #189
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I agree with everything you said above, except that I don't think Orochimaru saw the rinnegan.
    but orochimaru did see the rinnegan considering the fact that he was in akatsuki and pein was the leader. regardless i still doubt he would know of it's abilities due to the fact that he most likely never had first hand experience with the rinnegan. btw nice avatar. pretty snazzy.

    Quote Originally Posted by c0c0ly View Post
    hajime massitee
    i'm a new member here..
    i need help, any body know how to download the previous chap of naruto in manga share?? (chap 1-50)
    coz, i just can read it online... hiks hiks

    plis plis plis plis tell me hooooow......
    thx so much...
    i don't believe you can download the early naruto mangas from mangashare. i believe you can only read it online. you can try this site to download naruto volumes Free Naruto Manga Download | Free Online Japanese Comic Direct Download


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  10. #190
    Believe it! Ndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany, near Cologne
    Posts
    406
    orors out of the picture, kabuto will keep his legacy. period

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •