Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Itachi is done with. He has crossed over to the darkside. Sauske will surely win. Madara doesn't seem as strong anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladenet View Post
    afaik kakashi dont have the ms, he has a new eyetechnique wich has nothing to do with ms. he uses his eyepower against that blowing akatsuki guy (deidra i think was his name) to cut him off his arm.
    it had to do something with different dimensions or something like this.
    very incorrect my friend,

Naruto 276 page 04 | One Manga

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiTeichou View Post
    I can name one person related to the Senju clan: Tsunade(fifth hokage), granddaughter to the first hokage(leader of the Senju clan).

That's a lot of new info about the mangekyo sharingan, my vote goes to sharingan for the strongest eye technique of the three.

One other thing, Itachi said something about Madara's Mangekyo sharingan being permanent, but when we saw his eye through the hole in Tobi's mask for the eye, it was only a regular three tomoe sharingan. Maybe he was just talking about the chance to use the mangekyo sharingan not exactly it being in a permanent released state.
    no that was his other eye. In the flash back madara took his brothers other eye which is the one that is covered up on tobi's mask. Thats his eye that has permanent mangekyou. I think anwyays...

Yes, we've just had it revealed that every MS is unique, both in appearance (And judging from Kakashi and Itachi) powers. I'd expect every MS to have a direct offensive technique (Amaterasu, Kakashi's implosion) and an illusion that other MS users are immune to.

If thats the case, then I wonder how Sasuke's mangekyou will look (assuming he ever does get one)

I think Madara combined his and his brother's MS

One thing I don't get is that, if that is the case couldn't they just swap eyes? Unless the plucked out eye gets "absorbed" into the eyeball I don't see how that it is possible.
    Anyhow, great chapter.. this pretty much left nothing hidden as far as the secret of Uchiha clan, the nine fox tail.. etc. Itachi is pretty much useless now as far as the storyline goes.
    Now the first can beat Madara at his prime, he must have been a serious bad ass himself.

Quote Originally Posted by UrAl3ich View Post
    I think Madara combined his and his brother's MS
    Yes, you're right, I actually just noticed that re-reading the chapters, Madara's brother ahd a kind of three blob MS, Madara had three circles, after he plucks out the eye, he's got both blobs and circles.

Blobs and circles, very complicated technical terms there...

I don't wanna see Itachi go just yet. He's still a great character just to have around lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    If thats the case, then I wonder how Sasuke's mangekyou will look (assuming he ever does get one)
    Its gonna look like a spinning Naruto-face

I really like the whole Senju of the Forest Clan thing, made them sound so primal and tribe-y I bet Shodaime was a nut and had a crazy fighting style while he was still a forest guy!
    A pie in the sky?