Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 385 Discussion and 386 Predictions

The new chapter is out. hooray!!! now discuss and predict away!!!

Naruto 385 | Download naruto manga chapter 385
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 01-19-2008 at 05:18 AM.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

....holy Crap.....that Was Awesome.....
    Violence is ALWAYS the answer

Initiate
    Ahh just read it, and I'm more exited then ever . I predict Itachi revealing his plans to most likely overthrow Madara or something. As of the moment I can't think of anything but DAMN was that a good chapter or what?

holy crap, thats all i can say, one of the best chapters, but one thing i don't get how did itachi gain control of the nini tailed fox, then that must mean madaras eyes are already blind if he has used the mangekyou sharingan that much. and also i think sasuke and naruto's fight is what is going to end the first hokage and madara's fight since both of the pair are alike.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Ervis View Post
    Ahh just read it, and I'm more exited then ever . I predict Itachi revealing his plans to most likely overthrow Madara or something. As of the moment I can't think of anything but DAMN was that a good chapter or what?
    i'm highly doubtful that itachi can take on madara considering the fact that madara thought him everything he knows, knows more of the MS, invincible, and is immortal. other than that this was a really good chapter and i'm just amazed.

ok itachi is just pure evil and i wouldn't have it any other way.....now that we know madara is his accomplice, it has become so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by UrAl3ich View Post
    ok itachi is just pure evil and i wouldn't have it any other way.....now that we know madara is his accomplice, it has become so much better.
    i thought he was maybe coerced into killing the clan but yea he's just evil.

It looks like the cheese-ball Suusano technique came through...

/kills self
    A pie in the sky?

This was an epic, epic chapter. So there shouldn't be any more discussions of Obito=Madara (I hope). And everyone who thought Sasuke was still caught in a genjutsu is a winner lol.

that was totally awesomo!!! seems like the answer is that sasuke can't kill itachi without mangekyou, or rather, he wouldn't want to kill itachi after what he wants to say probably.

and madara is sure sexy =p!!!