Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 43

Go and get it from:

dattebayo fansubs, LLC

Enjoy!!

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Episode 43 has been translated in English by Dattebayo and is entitled "Sakura's Tears".

[DB]_Naruto_Shippuuden_043_[D26E23DB]

MU Link

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

I was expecting way more from the fight with Naruto and Oroch. I mean it was ok but I was expecting the animation to change and the fight to be crazy and awsome like when the Hokages fought, Naruto Vs Sasuke, hell the 10 Vs 100 puppets was cool too. This episode had some dragged out momments too. This didnt happen but I actually thought we were gonna be forced to watch that sword retracted slowly back to Oroch for like 5 minutes lol.

damn another dragged out and really boring episode. what was up with orochimaru helling and shit. that was retarded. man i truly loathe this show and i want to stop watching shippuuden but i just can't help watching it :(

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

this seemes creepy...i'll check a streaming part first
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Damn every single episode i say that i will not watch the next one. I dont like it when they drag it out e.g when naruto was attacked with the sword he stayed there on the rock for a couple of minutes. It's fight between monsters not elderly monsters who need to take a break between every move!!! Still cant help watchin though

yamato:damn i didn't make it on time

mgsplayer:O_o did yamato even move to say that O_o...(the animation made it look like he was praying that sakura stops rather than making a fast reaction like the manga)

last week was good....but just WTF happend again???

one good thing,they kept kyuubi's sound...but that's not enough for me to DL it
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

wtf? Didnt all this happen LAST WEEK? Half the episode was a recap! I'm confused...

cant say anything good about this epi even though i'm not finished watching it time flies by and nothing happen. wtf is the connection between Sai Orichimaru and Michael Jackson. Shuppuuden got us were always saying were not gonna watch it but we just cant help but hope for the dragging to end damn. how many more of this drag epi should we endure...

Spoiler!

Man!! This episode was so predictible, I know many ppl knew that there was going to be some scenes of sakura reminiscing the past of what naruto said and all that. which by the way took like half of episode and only like 10 minutes of new stuff I'm pretty sure this episode could at least had covered until the part of naruto being control and calming down and sai taking off with orochimaru. But now that's going to happen next episode which is probably going to be half the time naruto being heal by sakura and oro and sai talking some flashbacks from the past and onto ep 45. Lately I've been interested more on whats happening in the manga than the anime otherwise I probably would have lost interest in naruto although I still like it. hopefully there'll be some good stuff coming soon on the anime as well