Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    i mostly think the tobi personality and the covering of his eyes is just a way for him to watch itachi, probably got spider senses going crazy saying itachi wants to kill him, and it keeps it secrete that he's watching sasuke
    I've never really thought about the chance that Itachi might know that Madara is around, but not know that Tobi is Madara. Hmmmmm.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

because he calls tobi tobi, the only 1 who seems to know that tobi = madara is pein and konan. the group is secretly run by madara and everyone i n akasuki knows that, but the tobi thing seems to be secrete from everyone else.

you know how itachi says that madara is weak now...well maybe its coz he only has one eye. and just because he has a powerful mangekyou sharingan it does not mean he will always put in on...and for your information itachi did say that madara takes over bodies in order to live on as an immortal. which means that madara must have taken over obito's body coz his might have decayed or crap like that. who knows am just speculating :-)

Quote Originally Posted by leprecon View Post
    and for your information itachi did say that madara takes over bodies in order to live on as an immortal. which means that madara must have taken over obito's body coz his might have decayed or crap like that.
    In which chapter is that stated? The whole Obito-Tobi-Madara thing drives me nuts. I believe that Obito is dead and that Tobi are Madara (Which has been made pretty clear looking back on a couple of chapters). If they are two different persons I'd be surprised, maybe different personalities like Zetsu (Not EXACTLY like Zetsu of course ;P) to hide his true self and purpose.

A little off-topic but they are the same person according to me so... x)

Quote Originally Posted by leprecon View Post
    and for your information itachi did say that madara takes over bodies in order to live on as an immortal. which means that madara must have taken over obito's body coz his might have decayed or crap like that. who knows am just speculating :-)
    and where is this stated exactly. refer me to the pages or post the pics

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

We all know that Itachi didn't say that Madara moves from body to body. leprecon must not be reading the same manga the rest of us are.

Or smoking something...

Ch385

Itachi, "Madara is very much alive".

Okay everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    He can't keep it on forever. Either he'll take it off himself or its gonna get knocked off his face then Kakashi and Yamato are gonna freak. Hinata should be the first to get a look at his face using Byakugan as they try and decipher the nature of Tobi's technique.
    Yeah Hinata has got to get her friggen ass in the game already and stop being so useless!!! Neji would have had this guy recon'ed inside out by now AND come up with ways to beat/counter him...
    A pie in the sky?

ye....thats just the hair style people....like deidara's retarded hairstyle.....
    and...dont rule out that tobi could be obito......just might be....its up to kishi after all....hes the one who decided that Sasuke was strong enough to overcome Tsukuyomi..why not obito=tobi then?...huh?...HUH?

unless those rock shinobi that kakashi killed dug up obito and nursed him back to health maybe even so they had their own kabuto kid, i can't see them being one and the same