Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Madara and Tobis Eyes

I'm not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, in fact I didn't find it in these forums when I did a quick search. If it's been answered elsewhere please close it and tell me to look further, hehe.

Anyway,

Why does Madara and Tobi cover different eyes? Madara covers the right eye, while Tobi covers his left. Could it be that they aren't the same person (even though it's said they are..)?

I think that Madara doesn't cover his eye. It's only his hairstyle, designed to make him more spooky.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, in fact I didn't find it in these forums when I did a quick search. If it's been answered elsewhere please close it and tell me to look further, hehe.

Anyway,

Why does Madara and Tobi cover different eyes? Madara covers the right eye, while Tobi covers his left. Could it be that they aren't the same person (even though it's said they are..)?
    Who knows? Until the answer gets officially incorporated into the Naruto Manga it's all guessing.

I reckon it's going to hold some surprise. But I also think the "mystery" thing is what the creator (forgot his name) was aiming for. After all, it worked with Kakashi

I have this speculation that tobi is obito from kakashi gaiden. He only show one sharingan, and we don't really know what happened to him after all the rocks fall on to him in kakashi gaiden

Its just a hunch though, haha...

Obito's dead.

way to shut someone down afro. but i've gotta agree with kuchcoir. i also think it's some kind of hairstyle and nothing more.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Sorry. I just don't see Obito coming out of nowhere into the current storyline. The only way i would entertain the thought of Obito still being alive is if Kakashi were to mention him every now and then. Anyways, Im going with the hairstyle for this one. We all gotta wait til the mask comes off for the true answer.

i don't care. i don't think obito's alive either. he served his purpose which was to give kakashi his sharingan and that's the end of it. i wonder if madara/tobi is ever gonna take off his mask?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

He can't keep it on forever. Either he'll take it off himself or its gonna get knocked off his face then Kakashi and Yamato are gonna freak. Hinata should be the first to get a look at his face using Byakugan as they try and decipher the nature of Tobi's technique.

i mostly think the tobi personality and the covering of his eyes is just a way for him to watch itachi, probably got spider senses going crazy saying itachi wants to kill him, and it keeps it secrete that he's watching sasuke