I have been researching and I found out something

The tailed beast, as you probably know is 1 tailed-Raccoon dog(Gaara), two tail cat (the girl captured in the hidden mist village), three tailed turtle thing and so on.

However 8- tails the second strongest is the snake. The snake has a sword in his body, and the funny thing is that sword is the exact same name as Sasuke's sword he use which he got from the previous owner. The 8 tailed snake is also waiting for a genius that will awaken his full power. Do you think Sasuke is the genuis???

Legend of the Tailed Beasts - Advanced Bijuu Directory - Naruto Forums to learn more.(That's where I got this info.)

~M
    There will always be light
    wherever darkness is.

Sasuke's sword he use which he got from the previous owner.
    There's two of the same sword: One is Orochimaru's, and one is Sasuke's. The one Sasuke uses just seems to be unbreakable, while Oro's can be controlled with his mind and comes out of his mouth.

As for Sasuke being related to the 8-tails business, I doubt it. The 9-tailed beasts in Naruto are only loosely based off the actual tale.

*SIGH*

why can't you just wait for the reveal in the manga?
    Whats happening? Did Spades tell you, you'd get a prize if your theory turned out to be right? If he did he lied
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    There's two of the same sword: One is Orochimaru's, and one is Sasuke's. The one Sasuke uses just seems to be unbreakable, while Oro's can be controlled with his mind and comes out of his mouth.

As for Sasuke being related to the 8-tails business, I doubt it. The 9-tailed beasts in Naruto are only loosely based off the actual tale.
    ?

What are you talking about. Shukaku is based off of Tanuki. Nibi is based off of the Nekomata. The sanbi is based off of the Kappa.

Everything that Kishimoto does in Naruto corolates to Shintoism. The Kusanagi no Tsurugi was pulled from the tail of the Yamata no Orochi which *gasp* had 8 tails. Too obvious on Kishimoto's part for the 8 tail.

To be honest I can see his mindset behind the 2 Kusanagas. There is no midpoint between 8, and since the Kusanagi was pulled from the "4th Tail" of the Orochi, it's probably pulled from the 4th tail of the Orochi from both sides.

Maybe its just a replica Kusanagi he got off of QVC
    A pie in the sky?

What are you talking about. Shukaku is based off of Tanuki. Nibi is based off of the Nekomata. The sanbi is based off of the Kappa.
    I said loosley based. The sanbi is a turtle in the manga, yet a shark in the legend.

To be honest I can see his mindset behind the 2 Kusanagas. There is no midpoint between 8, and since the Kusanagi was pulled from the "4th Tail" of the Orochi, it's probably pulled from the 4th tail of the Orochi from both sides.
    ...what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    ...what?
    Counting game, Yay.
    1st sword #4 second is #5 tail!!!
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    WTFBBQ?!!1?11!! You say? Well heres my evidences!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 but wait whats that backwards??
    8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Zomg can it be??
    The swords came from the 4th TAILS :O
    1 2 3 4 4 3 2 1
    Thats what s/he meant, but not in such an awesome way ;D .
    Last edited by 4go101; 01-18-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I cant be bothered thinking anymore so im jus going to wait.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrow View Post
    ?

Everything that Kishimoto does in Naruto corolates to Shintoism. The Kusanagi no Tsurugi was pulled from the tail of the Yamata no Orochi which *gasp* had 8 tails. Too obvious on Kishimoto's part for the 8 tail.

Say what??? Man!!! i thought i learn enough words in Japanese to understand Naruto. and now i feel left out.
    plz help!!
    can someone explain it to me in english?
    i never read any japanese legend or childrens book, if that's the case