Question Was Itachi always with Mandara? is he still bad

i always hated the most of the Uchiha clan, and always took side with Itachi and Sasuke. (it's a person thing) i think Itachi joined the Akatsuki bcz he found friendly people there. even though all the Akatsuki hate each other. they still are friends. like if someone die, they give their respects. as for Sasuke it was never his fault, he was just too young when his a brother he looked up to betraied him, and lost the family he loved.
    Does anyone have this feeling, the only reason, Itachi didn't kill SAsuke is bcz he love his younger brother. probabaly the only person, he really cared about. i mean Itachi had so many chances to kill his so call "worthless brother," yet he didn't.
    i think Itachi will die, but he will tell Sasuke, Mandara's weakness, so Sasuke can kill Mandara.
    Itachi wants to be mean, but like Sasuke, he has a pure heart. we don't even know how many people he killed. Maybe Mandara killed the whole clan.

Unlikely theory

Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    i always hated the most of the Uchiha clan, and always took side with Itachi and Sasuke. (it's a person thing) i think Itachi joined the Akatsuki bcz he found friendly people there. even though all the Akatsuki hate each other. they still are friends. like if someone die, they give their respects. as for Sasuke it was never his fault, he was just too young when his a brother he looked up to betraied him, and lost the family he loved.
    Does anyone have this feeling, the only reason, Itachi didn't kill SAsuke is bcz he love his younger brother. probabaly the only person, he really cared about. i mean Itachi had so many chances to kill his so call "worthless brother," yet he didn't.
    i think Itachi will die, but he will tell Sasuke, Mandara's weakness, so Sasuke can kill Mandara.
    Itachi wants to be mean, but like Sasuke, he has a pure heart. we don't even know how many people he killed. Maybe Mandara killed the whole clan.
    Sorry Sasuke fan boy. Your theory about Itachi's motives mostly fails too much to even merit a response. what does merit a response is you saying Itachi loves Sasuke. Though I really doubt that is true I think there might be mutual understanding/reconciliation if and when Sasuke kills Itachi.

As for you secretly hoping that sasuke will be the one to save the day and kill Madara I have to burst your bubble there. naruto is the main character and a worthy one at that. The harsh reality for you is that he will most probably be the one to vanquish Madara and save the day. I know you are a Sasuke fanboy but isn't your fanboyism for him blinding you from what you already know. Sasuke is not the main character im afraid. Naruto is the protagonist and deservingly so. Plain and simple.

I think Madara said to leave Sasuke alive from the start. I think he hoped he would have the same potential as Itachi to help his goals.

I agree with blueiris385

Itachi stated himself that acting as a good brother was all an act to test Sasuke's potential.

I think it is possible
    I am McLOVIN

i don't rlly think so , ch.386 points in a different direction.

Itachi scared me in the spoiler pics... He wants eyes... EYES! MWHAHAHA
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO