Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    that was my argument too...but he got the eye of someone else
    so his MS might be etrenal too,or without the blindness price
    but when kakashi got the eye he didn't have the MS considering the fact he's no an uchiha and neither did obito so i don't think it's possible for kakashi to have the eternal MS unless he's supposed to attain it some other way.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I don't think theres any reason as of yet in the plot for him to gain it. I think either his borrowed Sharingan eye will lose sight and he will be left without it, or perhaps he will be killed. Here's a question, if Kakashi lost his Sharingan sight would he still be considerd powerful enough to become hokage.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

yes kakashi is going to lose eyesight too, how else would he know about it when facing itachi...

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I don't think theres any reason as of yet in the plot for him to gain it. I think either his borrowed Sharingan eye will lose sight and he will be left without it, or perhaps he will be killed. Here's a question, if Kakashi lost his Sharingan sight would he still be considerd powerful enough to become hokage.
    the fight with zabuza is proof that even though kakashi is unable to use his sharingan he is still capable to defeating a powerful foe. don't forget kakashi is a genius in his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    yes kakashi is going to lose eyesight too, how else would he know about it when facing itachi...
    those are my thoughts exactly.
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 01-28-2008 at 12:48 AM.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Veteran Member
    lets see kakashi steal madara's or itachi's sharingan, wooo

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Here's a question, if Kakashi lost his Sharingan sight would he still be considerd powerful enough to become hokage.
    As of yet, he's only used MS in dire situations. and rather than a crutch, the sharingan has probably made him tougher, for his eye can't be turned off, constantly draining him if he uses it, while the Uchihas can turn it on with little to no chakra consumption. It'll make him a better fighter in the sense he has had to learn restraint. And I can't be 100% sure, but if he were to lose the sharingan tomorrow, wouldn't he still keep his techniques? Unless the sharingan is like a portable hard drive...He just wouldn't have the advantage of knowing what you'll do before you do it.
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

I hope Sasuke steals some sharingans too, and Kakashi too...
    A pie in the sky?