Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @hegotzdaplanz

Go back to when Itachi comes to get Naruto. After escaping from Jiraiya's technique, Itachi says he needs to rest after using Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi in the same day. I think he also said he had to wait for Tsukiyomi to become Amaterasu a.k.a. the 2 MS techniques he used.

kakashi is a genius, he knows the side effects of any technique we have seen him use

if kakashi uses the sharingan too much he will eventually lose his vision. he's already going blind in his sharingan eye. he asked itachi how much worse his(itachi) vision had gotten. so i think that pretty much states it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    i don't think so, he is very careful, when he uses his MS, he regularly tires not to use it.
    Anyways i want him to become the next hokage!!!!
    NEVER....Naruto is the next Hokage (He says it so often that I believe it)

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if kakashi uses the sharingan too much he will eventually lose his vision. he's already going blind in his sharingan eye. he asked itachi how much worse his(itachi) vision had gotten. so i think that pretty much states it.
    I think blindness is likely, especially since he doesn't have the Uchiha blood. But I doubt it'll be anytime soon. I'm looking at 10 - 15 years down the line.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I personally would prefer Kakashi to not have the Sharingan and still be a genius. Thats how all the great characters in the manga are. Like Kakashi's father, the Sennin, the last two ( and greatest) hokages etc. I look at Kakashis sharingan as more of a henderence than a gift. It drains his chakra and causes him to be lazy, ie copying all his techniques.

hes not lazy bc of that well sort of but thats bc he has adopted obito's personality
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    I pretty much came to the same conclusion too. The only way Kakashi could have known about Itachi's eyes getting worse was if he was experiencing the same side effects. So we can assume that he's losing sight in his left eye. Unless not having the Uchiha blood saves him from this side effect . Highly doubtful but he's defied the laws of Narutoverse already, so why not, right? lol

I also think that he won't be blink because he's got different MS, but even if he lost his eyesight this would be only one eye. It's not as bad as for the Itachi and Madara(but who knows him)

No way, kakashi was praised to be a genius before he got the sharingan, meaning he was a
    jounin before he got it, and i don't think he is or will be blind

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    i dont kakashi will go blind and if he does it would only be in his left eye.