View Poll Results: you think sasuke has MS?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 16.67%
  • no

14 46.67%
  • he will somehow gain it very soon

11 36.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sasuke with MS?

Veteran Member

sasuke with MS?

does anyone think sasuke achieved mangekyou sharingan?

he might have just been hiding it, so its very possible he isnt letting everything go all at once---he isnt even in CS2

Well the fight technically just started, so anything is possible. But I doubt he has it.

I doubt Sasuke has MS since he would have known that the MS was making him go blind. In plus, Itachi has already stated that Sasuke doesn't have the same eyes as him.

Well inless Sasuke figured out the alternate route to get the MS like Kakashi did then no I don't think Sasuke has it yet.

But he has been exposed to Itachi's MS at least 2 times. Once when he was a kid and latter when he tried to attack Itachi when he tried to capture Naruto. So by now he has a pretty good idea how Itachi's MS works and how to counter it. So there's probably a 50/50 chance he'll win or loose.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I doubt Sasuke has MS since he would have known that the MS was making him go blind. In plus, Itachi has already stated that Sasuke doesn't have the same eyes as him.
    I think that Itachi has just guessed that,how could he know that to 100%?
    And maybe Sasuke just acted surprised so that Itachi wouldn't figure it out that he has the MS. They're Shinobis after all,and in Narutoverse everythings possible

i dont think sasuke have the MS he isn't that strong...althoug he dont knew the effects of the Ms blindness so mabye he isnt prepared for the MS

people looking at mi post!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    i dont think sasuke have the MS he isn't that strong...althoug he dont knew the effects of the Ms blindness so mabye he isnt prepared for the MS
    Was Madara prepared when he gained his MS?
    I don't think so...Itachi was Madaras student,so he probably knew the side effects of the MS.

mabye madara talk that with itachi since he was his master madara who was/is the only one who knew the secret of blindness would tell itachi of this side effect...i mean is common sense..or im wrong

people looking at mi post!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    mabye madara talk that with itachi since he was his master madara who was/is the only one who knew the secret of blindness would tell itachi of this side effect...i mean is common sense..or im wrong
    Yeah,I have the same thought

Hmm, doesn't this mean Itachi can't kill Sasuke if he doesn't have the MS?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"